Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Wacraft Help please

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 09-02-2007 , 13:51   Re: Wacraft Help please

Read the rules. Read the section you posted it. Read the rules. Read the site that you posted at. Read the rules. Read the plugin you are posting about. Read the rules.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-02-2007 , 21:53   Re: Wacraft Help please

You guys could have at least told him what he did wrong so he doesn't reply a hundred times. (YamiKaitou at least said something)

totopito:
The name of this forum is "Site/Forums Issues and Discussion", which has nothing to do with installing wc3ft. It's for the Site/Forums ie allied modders website related discussion. Hence you will be banned because you can not even bother to look where you are posting, according to the rules which are sticky'd in this section with 'Rules' in subject (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=48821).

Since you will be banned, you are probably better off going to the warcraft3 mods site (http://wc3mods.net). Although my guess is you will be eventually banned there as well since you don't make triple or double posts you make quintuplet posts instead of easily editing a post you already made or even just waiting more then 2 hours for an answer.

Last edited by vittu; 09-02-2007 at 21:57.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
sawce
The null pointer exception error and virtual machine bug
Old 09-03-2007 , 01:16   Re: Wacraft Help please

If anybody posts in another poorly placed thread like this again with nothing more than spam and "you're gonna be bant lol", then the ban hammer will turn around on you.