This plugin is powered by the KeyValue Event Manager
and needs it installed in order to run.
When compiling, you should disregard the following warnings:
Warning: Tag mismatch on line (...)
Not all of these problems are hidden under the engine code, but they're all widespread enough to call them engine bugs.
- ...precaches the texture models (*t.mdl) of any models precached by the server; it fixes the notorious texture model error generated from maps that use models that have texture models but don't precache them in their res file. It can help server admins avoid many headaches by preventing a majority of clients from dropping from their server.
- ...parses map data and precaches WADs used by a map. This will avoid the crash players receive when they don't have a WAD used by the map.
- ...cannot fix cases where the files are missing from the server. In order to fix cases where such files cannot be found, create an empty file with the same name.
- ...sets the sky to what's defined as the default sky if the map being loaded has either no skyname set or a partially, or completely, missing sky. The plugin precaches the map's sky files in order to guarentee the client receives it.
- ...resets sv_skycolor_r, sv_skycolor_g, and sv_skycolor_b to a default value defined in the script if there is no light_environment in the map.
- ...removes DSP settings left over from the previous map by executing "room_type 0" on the client when they're put in the server.
- ...precaches models specified in func_breakable and env_shooter.
- ...fixes problems with toggling ambient_generics set to loop.
- ...fixes problems where sound loops wouldn't end if the source entity left the PAS before stopping its sound.
- ...disables problematic sounds on momentary_door.
- ...sets volume to 0 for null.wav.
Plugin settings are on the first line of addons/amxmodx/configs/aioengfix.ini.
The values are correspondant to red, green, blue, and default sky, respectively.