CS:S Team Balance
This is an advanced team balancer for Counter Strike:Source. I built this after trying a lot of team balancers and none of them really meeting my team balancing needs. It has the following features.
- Uses separate algorithms for determining team imbalances and for restructuring teams.
- Supports servers of all sizes. The balancing is based on the number of players.
- Tracks long term kdr in a sqllite or mysql database.
- Team balancing parameters are controllable through CVAR's
- All text announcements are configurable and can are available for translations.
- Includes a command to display it's internal statistics !tbstats
- Has a team management menu sm_team_menu or !team_menu
For full descriptions of the CVAR's check the cfg/sm_teambalance.cfg file
!tbmenu: Opens the team management menu(admin only)
!tbstats: Displays the internal stats of the plugin
!tbswitchnow: Switches a player to the other team(admin only)
!tbswitchatstart: Switches a player at the beginning of the next round(admin only)
!tbdump: Dumps the team balance settings(admin only)
!tbset: Sets a players stats(admin only)
!tbswap: Swaps the teams(admin only)
Extreme One, Teknigal: For their assistance with testing and debugging
2.2.2: Fixed admin immunity, updated tbdump spelling
2.2: Cfg autoloaded, admin flags support, lock teams, stop spec
2.1.3: Fixed another bug with admin immunity
2.1.2: Fixed a bug with admin immunity
2.1.1: Added better navigation to tbstats
2.1: Renamed commands, fixed player switch bug, added switch next round
2.0: Too numerous to list, see the announce below or the source file
1.1: Added team management menu, stats command
1.0: bug fixes, changed ROUNDS_TO_SAVE to 6, added join control
0.9: fixed big winning team problem, added support maintain size, added green text
0.8: Added more SQL error handling, added sm_teamswitch and sm_swapteam
0.7: Switched to threaded SQL calls, added german and russian translations
0.6: Added more flexible announcement preferences and changed defaults
0.5: Initial Release
German courtesy of -<[PAGC]>- Isias
Russian courtesy of Exvel
Copy ALL the files to the root mod directory of your server. Edit cfg/sourcemod/sm_teambalance.cfg to suit your needs. Thats it!