SM Super Commands by pRED*
Official support and any future releases will be available at: SuperCentral
Latest version is 0.6 - See the attached zip file.
The posted other files are still 0.52 while I finish up the transition.
I got the idea for this from the plugin amxx super for cs1.6. Credit goes to Bmann_420 and Bo0m! for the idea..
Large range of admin fun commands..
Requires The admin flags Custom 4 for most commands (letter 'r')
You need to put the plugin.supercmds.txt file into your gamedata folder and then restart your server.
Recommended to use SM Super Menu
in conjunction with this plugin (they were designed together) to make life easier. Not necessary though.
All powers are reset each round.
Features and Commands:
- sm_armour <player> <armour>
- sm_hp <player> <hp>
- sm_bury <player>, sm_unbury <player>
- sm_burn <player> <seconds>
Give item (weapons etc)
- sm_weapon <player> <itemname> (eg weapon_ak47)
Move player team
- sm_team <player> <teamid> (CSS 1-spec, 2-t, 3-ct)
- sm_defuser <player> <1|0>
- sm_nv <player> <1|0>
- sm_helmet <player> <1|0>
- sm_god <player> <1|0>
- sm_gravity <player> <Float gravity multiplier> (eg 1.0 (normal), 0.5 (half))
- sm_extend <minutes>
- sm_noclip <player> <1|0>
- sm_speed <player> <Float speed multiplier> (eg 1.0 (normal), 2.0 (double))
Damage Done (shows damage done to other players in a hint text message)
- Cvar: sm_showdamage <1|0>
- sm_respawn <player>
Shutdown - sm_shutdown (forces players to retry as well, usefull if server auto restarts)
Connect Announce - Cvar: sm_connectannounce <1|0>
Admin See All - Cvar: sm_adminseeall <1|0>
Teleport - sm_teleport <[email protected][email protected][email protected]
> <x/#saveloc> <y> <z>
Client Execute - sm_exec <[email protected][email protected][email protected]
> <command string>
Get Player Location - sm_getloc <player> - leave blank for your location
Save Player Location - sm_saveloc - Saves your current location and gives you a saveloc number to use with teleport
Things To Do:
- More Commands!
- Confirm/Fix Teamswap
0.1 - Initial Release.
0.11 - Fixed GodMode not removing
0.2 - Added Slay
- Added Respawn
- Fixed team/teamswap
- New teamswap commnad (sm_swapteam)
0.3 - Added @[email protected][email protected]
for most commands
- Added list of defined Admin Levels
0.31 - Fixed teamswaping again (hopefully....?)
- Changed method of slaying. See how this works..
0.4 - Admin See All
- Connect Anounce
- Server Shutdown
- Removed Slay and Burn (basefuncommands stole them..
0.5 - Fixed team change in DoD:S, should work in most mods now (The-Killer)
- Added team name support for other mods, currently CSS, DODS, HL2DM, looking into INS, PVK, Hidden, Sourceforts, Dystopia (The-Killer)
- Added teamswap for single players (The-Killer)
- Added Check for cstrike on cstrike specific commands(armor helmet nv defuse) (The-Killer)
- Reorganised entire plugin to be smaller
- Renamed Gamedata to "supercmds.gamedata.txt" - to avoid confusion with translation files
- Fixed a dumb mistake in the gamedata file.
- Changed to use native hint text
- Added sm_exec, sm_teleport and sm_getloc
0.51 - Added Connected checks to the say/say_team handlers
- Added sm_saveloc
- Added sm_saveloc
0.52 - Added sm_freeze <player> <1/0> 1=freeze 0=un-freeze - TechKnow (I think..)
- Added sm_name - majority of code thanks to bl4nk
- Updated to use new ProcessTargetString and FindTarget natives
- Cleaned up adminseeall code
- Added autoexec config
0.6 - Added some crazy output config. I don't know why, someone wanted it..
- Armour should work for hl2dm
- OTHER STUFF THAT IVE SINCE FORGOTTEN
sm_super_cmds.smx -> plugins folder
sm_super_cmds.sp -> scripting folder (optional)
super_command_overrides.cfg -> config folder
plugin.supercmds.txt -> translations folder
supercmds.gamedata.txt -> gamedata folder.
0.6 Contains a ridiculously overpowered and over complex method to let you customize the output for each and every command separately. I'm not entirely sure why I added this.
Anyway the idea is you open up super_command_overrides.cfg (read the instructions!!). Then you edit the default value to what you want most commands to do. Then add special lines for each command you want different. Its simple really.
I've also removed all the #define ADMIN_LEVEL stuff from the source file. EVERY SINGLE COMMAND uses 'custom4' as the admin level now (with the exception of the admin see all chat which which uses 'chat').
If you want to change these use overrides - http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Overridin...ss_(SourceMod)