Raised This Month: $213 Target: $400
 53% 

Raffle V1.0.2


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author
sumguy14
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Plugin ID:
17
Plugin Version:
1.0.2
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
     
    Plugin Description:
    Allows players to donate money to a pot, and one player will win it all, winner is picked on odds, and includes a menu!
    Old 06-05-2007 , 01:45   Raffle V1.0.2
    Reply With Quote #1

    Version 1.0.2

    Description:

    My first plugin in SourceMod. It's a pretty simple little plugin. Any player on the server can type 'donate <amount of cash/all>' and donate a certain amount of money or 'all' their money to this pot. You can donate as many times as you want. When two players have donated to this pot it becomes "active" while the pot is active players are prompted to make a donation. It then starts to count rounds. After the 3rd round it picks a winner, the winner is picked based off how much money you have donated. If 3 players donated:

    Playerx
    Playery &
    Playerz

    Those 3 players are the only ones eligible to win the pot.
    If Playerx donated $5000, Playery donated $20000, and Playerz donates $1, Playerz will almost definetly not win, Playerx has around a 20% chance and Playery will most likely (80% chance) win.

    Todo:
    o Code it better

    Changelog
    o V1.0.0
    -Released

    o V1.0.1
    - Changed name to Raffle
    - Added menu for donating (accessible through 'donate')
    - Cleaned it up a little
    - Menu pops up to players who haven't donated every round the pot is active

    o V1.0.2

    - Uses PrintToChat(All) now
    - Changed some variable names and messages
    - Other small things I don't remember
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (raffle.sp - 961 views - 8.1 KB)

    Last edited by sumguy14; 12-26-2007 at 21:35. Reason: Update to V1.0.2
    sumguy14 is offline
    FlyingMongoose
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Old 06-05-2007 , 03:31   Re: [PLUGIN] Donate
    Reply With Quote #2

    I think raffle would be a better name, but good job anyway
    __________________
    Please do NOT PM for support.

    Only ask for support in plugin threads.

    TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
    FlyingMongoose is offline
    sslice
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Location: Texas, USA
    Old 06-05-2007 , 04:07   Re: [PLUGIN] Donate
    Reply With Quote #3

    Yeah, from the name I thought it was a way to donate money to other players.

    Looks like a neat plugin otherwise.
    __________________
    sslice is offline
    sumguy14
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Old 06-05-2007 , 18:29   Re: [PLUGIN] Donate
    Reply With Quote #4

    Thank you

    Heh, yeah it kinda does sound like a plugin that gives others cash.
    I will probably change the name for next version. Learnin' menus right now.
    sumguy14 is offline
    API
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: May 2006
    Old 06-05-2007 , 20:36   Re: [PLUGIN] Donate
    Reply With Quote #5

    Glad to see you got it out the door, good job. :]
    __________________
    API is offline
    Send a message via AIM to API
    API
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: May 2006
    Old 06-06-2007 , 02:28   Re: [PLUGIN] Raffle V1.0.1
    Reply With Quote #6

    Great update :]
    You are starting to get the hang of this.
    __________________
    API is offline
    Send a message via AIM to API
    FlyingMongoose
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Old 06-06-2007 , 04:37   Re: [PLUGIN] Raffle V1.0.1
    Reply With Quote #7

    Since you changed the name your cvars and commands should reflect the name change imo
    __________________
    Please do NOT PM for support.

    Only ask for support in plugin threads.

    TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
    FlyingMongoose is offline
    sumguy14
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Old 06-06-2007 , 18:38   Re: [PLUGIN] Raffle V1.0.1
    Reply With Quote #8

    Well I might not change those (btw I changed the name real quickly last night)

    While the name of the plugin is "raffle" you do still donate money.

    When I think of things to update it with I will probably eventually rename the cvars and such.
    sumguy14 is offline
    sumguy14
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Apr 2006
    Old 06-12-2007 , 20:23   Re: [PLUGIN] Raffle V1.0.2
    Reply With Quote #9

    Update:

    - Uses PrintToChat(All) now
    - Changed some variable names and messages
    - Other small things I don't remember
    sumguy14 is offline
    ferret
    SourceMod Developer
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Old 09-18-2007 , 13:26   Re: Raffle V1.0.2
    Reply With Quote #10

    Sumguy, is this still supported? Please fill out the plugin fields if so.
    __________________
    I'm a blast from the past!

    -< www.gamehavoc.com >-
    ferret is offline
    Reply


    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54.


    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    Theme made by Freecode