Hello all. This plugin was requested in the following:
I looked at the bugblatter one for adminmod and was HUGE! So I made a smaller version. Its pretty basic, you edit the joinleave.txt and add your steam ids then the saying you want when you join the server, and the sound to play. Then add the saying that you want when you leave and the sound to play:
"Steamid" "sayingjoin" "joinsound" "sayingleave" "leavesound"
"STEAM_0:0:000000 or IP" "Player has joined! Beware!" "joinleavesounds/imhere.wav" "Player has left the building" "joinleavesounds/adios.wav"
Now, beware the more players you add, you can only add 64 this can be changed if your crazy enough to do so! The more sound files a person joining your server will have to download. Ok that warning outa the way.
-Created the lists and loads them. When player gets into server it plays sound and shows saying.
-When leaving server it shows saying and plays sound.
- Corrected the sounds/ adding to the front of the file name. This may or may not have affected the working of the program but better off not sorry!
- Repaired for amxx v0.20
- Changed to config dir instead of custom dir
- Moved the plugin_cfg into plugin_init so that the files are loaded first
- Moved the loading of the joinleave.txt into plugin_precache so that the files are loaded first
- Converted the file reading loop to increment pos at the end of the loop instead of using the return to increment it. This is to fix the read errors that I have been recieving reports about
- Added code that will determine where the joinleave.txt will be.
- Changed code to look at authid or ip, thanks to hasta
- Added error checking in the precache to fix an error that could occure when no file loaded
- Added error checking in the join and leave area
- Made it compatible with Amxmodx 1.0
- Changed the length of the arrays to make sure that exotic names are not truncated
- Fixed the no spaces rules in the joinleave.txt
- Fixed a problem with leave sounds
- Added a timer for the says
-Make it so that a default saying and wav are played for normal players
-Make it so that a default saying and wav are played for any admin not setup admins
Ok I hope this helps out for anyone.