Ammo Conservation 0.10
Tired of ammo mongers snatching up an entire 9mmAR ammo box when they have 249 out of 250 bullets? This plugin limits at what point a player is no longer allowed to pickup any more ammo (as well as health and armor), based on a percentage threshold.
- sc_limit_ammo (default 75.0) - if players have more than this percentage of backpack ammo for a weapon, they cannot pickup any more ammo for that weapon.
- sc_limit_minigun (default 0.0) - like sc_limit_ammo, but relates specifically to the minigun.
- sc_limit_expendables (default 0.0) - like sc_limit_ammo, but relates specifically to expendable weapons (which includes tripmines, satchel charges, hand grenades, and snarks).
- sc_limit_health (default 0.0) - like sc_limit_ammo, but relates specifically to health kits (and is based off of your current health).
- sc_limit_armor (default 75.0) - like sc_limit_ammo, but relates specifically to armor batteries (and is based off of your current armor).
- Setting a percentage to 0.0 means that ammo for that item is unrestricted.
- This does not limit picking up dropped ammo (as a result of the dropammo command or death).
- This does not limit wall chargers.
So, for example, if sc_limit_ammo is 75.0, players cannot pick up any more .357 ammo if they have more than 27 extra ammo for it.