This plugin will send various client commands to clients whenever certain events happen server-side. These events are changing teams and classes. Additionally the client will be sent two forwards at the beginning of the map, depending on the map type and mp_blockscripts setting.
Note: It does nothing that can get around mp_blockscripts, please do not think this would help circumvent that. This just merely makes class-based config files much easier to manage.
The forwards sent are:
- f_bs - Blockscripts is enabled
- f_nobs - Blockscripts is disabled
- f_ns - Classic map
- f_co - Combat map
- f_marine - Player joined the marine team
- f_alien - Player joined the alien team
- f_commander - Commander
- f_light - Vanilla marine
- f_heavy - Heavy armor
- f_jetpack - Jetpack
- f_skulk - Skulk
- f_gorge - Gorge
- f_lerk - Lerk
- f_fade - Fade
- f_onos - Onos
Attached is an example client config file that does the following:
- Uses a simple pistol script when on marine in an mp_bs 0 server
- Binds a key (KP_ENTER) to 4 different settings, depending on team and map
- Changes cl_customcrosshair to different values depending on class
Note the sample script is kind of overwhelming if youre new to scripting. Its written as cleanly as I can think of, but the limited HL scripting system kind of makes that hard.