A player will be allowed to report the current map.
Things that will be saved in the file "configs\mapreports.log":
Map name, Player name, Player Steam-ID, Player IP, Time and Reason.
How to report: "reportmap REASON".
Admins will be allowed to view reports with the command "reports".
mreporter_enable (Default: 1) - Enable/Disable plugin
mreporter_admins (Default: 0) - Only admins can report maps
"reportmap REASON" - Report a map.
"reports" - View all current reports in a MOTD.
- Place "mapreporter.amxx" in your "plugins" directory
- Add "mapreporter.amxx" into your "plugins.ini" file (In directory: "configs")
- You're all done
v1.2 < v1.1
- Fixed double commands (You see 2 answers)
- Fixed bug which prevents using other mods than CStrike
- Fixed round start information message
- Renamed CVars
v1.1 < v1.0
- Changed name from "Admin Bad Map Reporter" to "Map Reporter"
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Changed commands
- Added command to allow admins to view all reports in MOTD.