Copyright © Zenith77 & www.syn-scripts.com 2006
The offical checkpoint system of Team Syndicated.
It is a simple plugin, but unlike other less user-friendly checkpoint plugins, it uses a menu that allows ease of use
and quick access to multiple checkpoints. I decided to release this since it was just sitting
there in my folder collecting dust.
Using the menu
- say /checkpoint - displays checkpoint menu
- say /cp - displays checkpoint menu
- say /cphelp - opens the checkpoint help window (MOTD style).
Once you've opened your checkpoint menu you will see six options:
- Go to checkpoint - Goes to your last saved checkpoint
- Save checkpoint - Saves a checkpoint to your current poisition
- Create checkpoint - Creates a new checkpoint (Max Checkpoints: 5 [default])
- Erase checkpoint - Erases your current selected checkpoint
- Checkpoint # - Press this to go through your checkpoints in order to modify/teleport to them
- Exit - Exits the menu
: Some options may be blocked on certain conditions. These options will be "darkened/grayed" out.
- sv_checkpoint - Is checkpoint enabled on this server? [default: 1]
- checkpoint_announce - Display checkpoint every # of seconds, shows short help (set this to zero to disable). [default: 240]
- checkpoint_wait - How long (in seconds) does a player have to wait until he/she can teleport again? [default: 5]
Very old and messy code
All comments and suggestions are welcomed.
NOTE: This plugin does not use the Syn-Scripts Common Library as it does on our servers.