CS Flags 1.194
CS Flags game play is similar to dod, or UT domination - flags are fixed points to be checked by teams, the team that captures and keeps flags most wins.
It’s supposed to be played with deathmatch, but should work fine any plugin that manages to respawn players during a round.
There are no "official" videos yet; I found these ones on youtube (links may be eventually broken, I'm not responsible for their content):
- Amxx 1.75 or above
- Plugin – just like any plugin; place csflags.amxx on [amxx_installation_dir]/plugins folder; open [amxx_installation_dir]/config/plugins.ini file and write this line at the end of it: csflags.amxx
- Editor - only required if you want to edit flag points; same as "Plugin" above with the csflags_editor.amxx.
- Models – place csflags.mdl in cstrike/models folder
- Config files – place them into [amxx_installation_dir]/configs/csflags; i.e. cstrike/addons/amxx/configs/csflags
- Sound files - place sound files into cstrike/sound/csflags directory
- amx_csflags_enabled - 0: disabled, 1: enabled
- amx_csflags_max_wins – (default 3) max round wins limit ; if it’s 0 there’s no win limit
- amx_csflags_max_points – (default 100) determines how many points must be scored so a team wins a round
- amx_csflags_tiematch – if tie match is disabled (0), it will extend map time limit until a team wins the match *
- amx_csflags_allflags_win – (default 1) when it's enabled (1) a team may win a rounf if it captures all flags
- amx_csflags_mapendtime – (default 0.5) if a team wins a csflags match it will provide some extra time to vote, or to whatever is needed
- amx_csflags_remove_map_obj - (default 1) remove maps default objectives on load (defuse, rescue, etc.)
- amx_csflags_capturefrags - (default 0) number of frags to be added to a player who captures a flag
- amx_csflags_winfrags - (default 0) number of frags added to each player of the team that wins a round
- amx_csflags_respawn - (default 0) if it's set to 1, players are moved to each their team spawn points when a round is over
- amx_csflags_capturedelay - (default 3) time (seconds) required to capture a flag
- amx_csflags_freeze - (default 0) when a round is over, if it's set to 1, players will freeze until next round starts
- amx_csflags_vote_startcmd - (default "") if you use a third part voting map system and it provides a command to start voting, it may be useful.
- amx_csflags_useradio - (default 1) if it's set to 1, the player who captures a flag sends a emulated radio message sound "Control point is secure".
* map extending won’t work if mp_timelimit is set to 0 by default. Check if there aren’t other plugins messing with time; if you experience bugs, maybe you’d better set maxwins to 0 and and tiematch to 1.
Editing flags: ^
- amx_csflags_stop – stops current csflag match
- amx_csflags_restart – reset score and restart csflags match
Install csflags_editor (requires csflag.mdl).
Type in console csflags_edit to start it.
CSFlags points included in package:
Cfg files included in this release:
cs_assault, cs_havana, cs_havana_cz, cs_italy, cs_italy_cz, cs_militia_cz, cs_office_cz, de_airstrip, de_airtrip_cz, de_aztec, de_aztec_cz, de_dust,
de_dust_cz, de_dust2, de_dust2_cz, de_inferno, de_inferno_cz, de_train.
Users CSFlags points: ^
Users gently shared csflags points adds support for many other maps.
Version tracking ^
Change Log ^
Change logs are spread in this thread posts, but as I seasonally decide to become a organized person, I've started to place them out there (still incomplete):
Important: source code out there is outdated, use github instead.
- bAnTAi's lastround plugin (time extending)
- GHW_Chronic's CTF plugin (score hud)
- teame06, XxAvalanchexX help on scripting section (using register_think on fakemeta)
- correct "HLTV" message hook taken from VEN's tutorial "New Round/Player Spawn/Round Start/Round End"
- schnitzelmaker's tutorial on using new file system have finally made it more clear to me.
- add user frags functions taken from VEN's CTF plugin
Thanks to all translators!
Thanks to all people who have been helping me to improve the plugin by reporting issues or requesting features.
Special thanks to arkshine
- much of the plugin features were based on his requests and suggestions.