**** MOVED TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATION ****
This plugin is directly related to a few requests that I read and did some work on. I added them together and started thinking about this is a larger light. So this is the initial release and will be maintained and modified as bugs a noticed.
clan_add - Will allow a clan leader to add a member to his clan. That member MUST be on the server. In later releases I will have a php based web interface to this plugin and it will be converted to SQL so that you will be able to add a player using the tracker feature that will be incorporated into it.
clan_del - Will allow a clan leader to delete a member from his clan. This member does not need to be on the server and a portion of their steam id or their name will be enough. It will store this deleted member in a deleted file so that they can be reinstated in later versions.
clan_promote - This is a way to promote you players and give them rights on the server as admins. To configure this you must open the amxx/custom/clanmanager/clanlevel.txt to your own fixings. At the moment it is set to the following:
"Clan Leader" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuy"
"Clan Admin" "abcdefghijkltu"
"Clan Commander" "bcefijktu"
"Clan Soldier" "bijtu"
As this plugin is dynamic a member is set to whatever level you wish when you add them. So if you add a member as a "Clan Soldier" and then wish to promote them they will become a "Clan Commander". Now depending on your clan organization you must edit the names of the Levels as well as the Access Flags.
clan_demote - This will let you demote a member to a lower level.
clan_showmembers - This will show the caller a list of clan members, if they have the access level of ADMIN_CVAR, they will also see the steam id and the access flags. Anyone else will just see the members and the Level Name that that member is.
CVARS - These variables DO NOT NEED to be modified in the .sma, you just edit the amxx/custom/clanmanager/manager.cfg
clan_name - This will be the Full Name of Your Clan
clan_tag - This is the Tag worn by your members
clan_listmotd - This is the display method you wish to use for the clan_showmembers command. If this is set to 1 then it will use a Message of the Day motd window and HTML. If it is set to 0 it will show it in the console. In later version I will take into account for larger clans so that it will ask you to pick the class level you wish to look at. That way there are no overflows with the motd window.
These are some of the features I am planning on intergrating:
- Clan member statistics gatherer
- Tag Protection and Naming/Re-Naming Convention
- SQL Integration
- PHP web Interface
- Eventually I want to make this into a module for making it easier to administer your clan and bring the fun back into being the boss.
If you have any features that you would like to see please post them here and I will add them to the ToDo list if they fit with this plugin and if they are do-able. If a feature is requested and implemented your name will be attached to that feature.
Please start by putting BUG REPORT at the top of your reply to this thread. And provide detailed information about the following:
2. RAM / CPU Speed
3. Metamod version and Modules Running
Output from rcon metamod list
4. AmxModX version and Modules Running
Output from rcon amxx modules
5. Plugins for AmxModX Running
Output from rcon amxx plugins
6. Snipet of the logs from both amxx and hl that detail the crash
With this information I can quickly diagnose the problems that are occuring and how to fix them. If you find a problem and have cured it yourself please post the code snipit in this thread and it will be fixed in the original code and a modification version will be uploaded with your name incorporated into it.
If you have any general questions in regards to this or any other plugins PM me and I will get to asap!
Started a text based version to add members. You must have the folder clanmanager/ in the amxx/custom/ directory with files contained. You must also place this plugin AFTER the admin.amx or admin_sql.amx whichever you use as it will check users for admin privlages, it is best if you do not have anyone in these files.
Found some major programming errors in the code.
- Fixed all the linenumbers that are for file iteration to start at 0
- Fixed reseting linenumbers to 0 before attempting to run throught the next file
Found some more errors
- Main error was coming from the clanlevel.txt, I was calling it meberslevel.txt
- Fixed method of tracking the files, added an enum instead of using the 0-4
- Made it compliant with amxmodx method of folder locating
- Fixed the output of showmembers in console mode to show to admins all on one line
- Removed the oldmembers file and references, now it just logs it as a delete
- Fixed the check for level containi to see if retur is greater than 0
- Removed && !is_user_bot(playerIndex) && !is_user_hltv(playerIndex) checks as they were not working and redundant
- Changed the read_file to use the return other than using the linum++ in certain places
- Reworked the clandelete function as it was cause ^n when a member was added and deleted, this could become a huge file
- Reworked the showmembers function
- Made the third argument in clanadd an optional one. It will default to lowest level
- Fixed some compile errors and the that I forgot to remove!!!
- Fixed the client_connect problem set it to client_authorized
- Fixed error where anyone had access to call the functions, made it authenticate in the function
- Changed the Admin Levels: to add and delete is not ADMIN_CVAR=g to promote/demote is ADMIN_LEVEL_A=m and a view admins with levels is now ADMIN_LEVEL_H=t
- Fixed for the RC3 v0.20 AmxModX
- Changed file name to a more distinct name
- Changed from custom directory to config directory
- Added the ability to skip empty lines in the config files
Cheers! And the Best of Luck!