- Instead of the normal way you would defuse a bomb (go up to it and press use key for 5 or 10 secs) this plugin changes it so that the CTs have to shoot the C4 for a certain amount of damage before the bomb will defuse itself. As you do more damage, a defuse meter apears on everyone's screen showing how much more damage you need to do to defuse the bomb.
- Here's an optional twist. The bomb can turns invisible once planted. In order to kill the bomb, you have to use your audio skills to locate the beeping. If you shoot the bomb it will blink visible again. Once you stop shooting at the bomb however, it turns back invisible. Turn this on and off by CVAR.
- As an added feature, you can now enable that if a player touched the bomb, the bomb becomes visible for a couple seconds.
- c4_hp - Sets the HP of the c4.
- c4_invisible - Sets whether or not the C4 has the invisible "twist"
(Default: 2) (2=invisible + if touched C4 becomes visible for 2 second | 1=invisible | 0=visible)
- c4_shootable - Turns this plugin on or off. (Makes C4 go back to the original normal boring way of defusing)
(Default: 1) (1=1337 shootable C4s | 0=G4y Defusable C4s)
- Higher mp_c4timer CVAR to allow it more plausable to defuse the bomb.
When the CTs defuse the bomb by shooting it, the Ts will all die. This is just to make the CTs win. Once the Ts die, they will be respawned with the same score, armor, weapons, and ammo as they had before. (I did this because I did not want to use VEN's method of a fake player that does not work on full servers.)