Counter-Strike Deathmatch is an AMX Mod X plugin set that adds deathmatch style gameplay to Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero.
After many months of beta testing, CSDM 2.1 is finally out! This version fixes all known issues that occurred in the quite buggy 2.00 release, including spectator glitches, respawning problems, API inadequacies, and spawn point creation. It also adds many features requested over the past four to six months.
You should completely remove any old CSDM 2.00 binaries before installing 2.1. Make sure you save your csdm.cfg files so you can mirror any changes into the new one. Click "Install" or "Documentation" on the website linked above for more information.
Note that spawn point files will still work with 2.1, even if they're from 2.00 or 1.70.
Changelog for 2.1:
NOTE: CSDM 2.1 will not run against CS 1.5
- Added "item mode" from CSDM 1.7.
- Added FFA mode -- and fixed reduced damage, tk messages, and scoring.
- Added 'n' autoitem to give nightvision goggles.
- Added 'd' autoitem to give defuse kits to CTs.
- Added "spawn_wait_time" to csdm.cfg.
- Re-wrote spawn editor from scratch - now actually works.
- CSDM now remembers whether a user silenced their gun or not (M4A1, USP).
- Rewrote, optimized, and improved safety of weapon deletion.
- Rewrote many internal hooking routines to be more deterministic and faster.
- Rewrote respawning mechanism to reduce ghosting possibilities.
- Removed "Engine" dependency - CSDM is now Fakemeta only.
- Fixed bots not getting defuse kits when auto-enabled.
- Fixed defuse kits not being removed from the world on death.
- Fixed various issues when enabling the shield (unsupported).
- Fixed bots not getting autoarmor/grenades properly.
- Fixed another spectator spawning glitch.
- Fixed shields not being deleted if enabled.
- Fixed being able to say "respawn" in ticket mode while dead.
- Fixed ghosting bugs.
- Fixed round ticketing bugs.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
- Fixed various API issues (note: CSDM2.1 breaks CSDM2 API)
. You can use CSDM 2.00
which has compatibility against older CS versions, but is not maintained.