This was posted in my plugin a long time ago and was allowed to remain there but I trashed my plugin so yeah. It requires fakemeta
- to take the bomb:
- come close to the carrier (distance < 50, configurable)
- aim at the carrier
- USE the carrier (i.e. "+use" command which usually bound to the "E" key)
- appropriate barney speak sound would be played:
- for both persons: to indicate that menu is opened
- for recipient: to indicate that bomb queries is restricted by the current carrier
- bomb carrier's menu contains 3 item:
- 1. "Yes": transfers the bomb to the recipient (transfers, not just drops)
- 2. "No": refuses to transfer the bomb
- 3. "No, don't ask me again": refuses and disables menu queries for that carrier for the current round
- after selection appropriate barney speak sound would be played for recipient to indicate the carrier's choice
- menu display time is 7 seconds (configurable)
- if no menu item is selected while menu is opened, bomb would be transferred to the recipient automatically
- plugin has no effect at non-bomb maps
Bot does not respond with sound at the moment, it just drops the bomb.
Coding by VEN, idea by me.
1.0 - Original Coding
1.1 - Added bot check to auto drop the bomb.
1.2 - Added note that lets user know they will drop the bomb if they don't respond.
1.3 - Coding changed - now fakemeta module instead of engine is required. The prethink method was changed to use-sound hook.
1.4 - Now it's not possible to "ask" if bomb is being planted - the "ask" restriction clears after bomb is dropped. The get carrier id method was changed to more efficient one.
More work w/ the bots.
Posted with permission from VEN.