Random C4 Timer by SweatyBanana.
I made this plugin from scratch from one in the unapproved section. The one in the unapproved section did not work in an efficient way and I decided to change it up a bit.
This plugin randomly changes the c4 timer at roundstart. There are 2 cvars to limit how long the random timers limits go. There is also a cvar for anouncements.
It is not mod specific restricted by a module needed, but as far as I know, CounterStrike is the only mod with mp_c4timer.
This plugin has been tested and is fully functional.
- rc4_announce [DEFAULT: 4] - You can add the below numbers up.
- 0: Do not anounce anything.
- 1: Announce a personal CT message.
- 2: Announce a personal T message.
- 4: Announce a general change with value.
- 8: Announce a general change with no value.
- rc4_mintime [DEFAULT: 20] (minimum random time the c4 can be)
- rc4_maxtime [DEFAULT: 35] (maximum random time the c4 can be)
The reason I used fakemeta is because it is one of the only ways that you can really find out if the map is a de_ map..Since there is no way to tell from the name of a map, I used the fakemeta function to find out if there was a bombsite entity.
- Click get plugin.
- Put RC4.amxx in your addons/amxmodx/plugins/ folder.
- put rc4dict.txt in the addons/amxmodx/data/lang/ folder.
- Add a line to addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini like so:
Currently Supported Languages with Credits:
English - SweatyBanana
Spanish - KylixMynxAltoLAG
Hungarian - Dav3
Swedish - Fr3ak0ut
German - Edgar
Polish - trawiator
1337 §þ3Ä|< - Twilight Suzuka
v1.0 - Original version
v2.0 - Updated anouncements
v3.0 - pCvars and optimization
v4.0 - fixed displaying message
v5.0 - Added multilingual support and changed to after freezetime
-Fixed a bug that made the server crash
-reset c4 on mapchange
-blocked console output
-Fixed displaying to teams
If you want to see this plugin in action 24/7, check it out!