This is basically a set of plugins and a web interface designed to help organize clans and provide functions that aid them. It is designed to be easy to install, easy to use, and replace the other clan manager plugins that seem to use an independent interface or have lack of features.
- Tag protection
- Mail (send messages between members, works across servers)
- Member listing (motd)
- Chat (communicate between members, kind of like amx_chat except for clan)
- Easy member adding / deleting / promoting / demoting through menus
- Welcome messages and join / leave messages
- Easy configuration through in game menus
- Expansive API - you can add to the features very easily
- Easy installation, just a few steps, and a web interface as listed above
This is documented in the readme files of each zip. Please note that you do not need the web interface
, it simply helps to have.
- SQLx module enabled
- AMX Mod X v1.75 or later
- MySQL database (v4.0) or compatible
For the web interface, you need PHP v4.3 or later.
This should work on all mods, but you may need to recompile every plugin with the option "HTML_MOTD" in clanapi.inc disabled.
NOTE: The below commands assume that you installed every plugin available.
say /mail - shows mail a member has
clan_members - shows member add/mod/del menu
say /members - shows list of members
amx_clanchat - sends a chat between members
say #<message> - sends a chat between members
clan_config - allows you to configure server settings such as SQL connection and first members
This plugin can either piggyback off your current SQL connection, or it can read off of another file which will allow it an extra connection. This is explained in the readme.
The configuration for it can be found in clanapi.cfg.
Thanks to BAILOPAN for a lot of fixes with minor code sections and SQLx usage (I think I was the first person to actually start using it).