Playerinfo by Gizmo!
This is a plugin for Amxmodx that save info on the players that connect to your server to a mysql database.
Info this plugin saves:
It saves all nicknames you have used (nicks older than pi_days_before_delete will be deleted when they get that old).
It saves how many time you have used each nickname.
It saves your playtime on the server in weeks:days:hours:minutes:seconds.
It saves how many times you have connected to the server.
For Counter-strike, ns and dod it also save how many rounds you have played.
It can print a join message in the chat everytime a player connects to the server with
that players most used nickname, options on this is on/off, show admins only or everyone.
The command for the menu is pi_menu, when you push the name of a player you will see a MOTD window with all info on that player, access level for menu is ADMIN_MENU.
Players can say "/myinfo" in chat to get a MOTD window with their own info on the server, this can be turned off (default is on)
Mysql server (version 5+ if you use older version you need to change some querys)
Webserver with php.
1. Extract the zipfile and copy the addons folder to your addons folder, it should look like this:
Add this line "playerinfo.ammx" without quotes to your plugins.ini in your configs folder.
Change the Mysql settings in "playerinfo.cfg" to the correct settings for your mysql server and the cvar "playerinfo_url" so it points to playerinfo.php on your webserver.
2. Copy the playerinfo folder from the web folder to your webserver root folder and edit the config.php to your mysql settings.
3. Start/restart your server and enjoy!
See top of sma file
- Edgar, german translation
- Janet Jackson, dutch translation
- ZiP*, danish translation
- commonbullet, Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Twilight Suzuka, l33t translation
The zipfile contains the webfiles.
Use the playerinfo_old_mysql.sma if the other one dont work with your mysql, itīs tested on mysql 4.0.26