This plugin simply forces CS to display the defuse/stopwatch once the bomb is planted, this should realy be done by the server. But for some reason
this fails to work on most servers.
This plugin is not being updated anymore
Q) Are you going to make it work for cs_/as maps?
A) If there is a demand for it, i might try.
Q) Does it even work?
A) You need to be alive, and on a de_map
Q) What happens if this plugin runs, and im NOT running a de_ map?
A) Nothing, this plugin will not do anything then.
Q) Can i use this plugin with regular AMX ?
A) Yes, change #include <amxmodx> to #include <amxmod> and it works.
Sniperbeam made a tutorial that showed me how to do this.
ToT|Viper for making me do the plugin
CheesyPeteza for changes listed in the changelog ( Version: 1.0.2-1.0.4 )
- Plugin now removes the icon on players if their dead. ( Change #define RemoveSpriteWhenDead 1 to 0, if you want to keep the old way )
- Now uses the correct sprites and color ( Thx to CheesyPeteza )
- gMsgIconCT& gMsgIconT changed to gMsgID ( Thx to CheesyPeteza )
- gMsgIconCT& gMsgIconT moved to plugin_init() ( Thx to CheesyPeteza )
- BombPlanted() has been greatly improved ( Thx to CheesyPeteza )
- Change filename from: csspiritfix.sma to csspritefix.sma
- First release
If i have broken something in 1.1.0, you can get 1.0.4 here