Parish Chapter 2 Map (c5m2_park) ONLY
Unlocks the CEDA trailer exit door in c5m2_park map to not be necessary to wait the whole team inside the trailer to unlock it.
Useful to servers that have a lot of survivors, which sometimes blocks the advance through the campaign because they take too long to get into the trailer.
This is also possible to achieve with Stripper
. If you want to do that through Stripper way instead a plugin, add the following lines to the maps/c5m2_park.cfg
A configuration file named "l4d_c5m2_ceda_door_unlock.cfg
" will automatically be created for you upon the first run in the "\cfg\sourcemod\
// Enable/Disable the plugin.
// 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
- sm_print_cvars_l4d_c5m2_ceda_door_unlock => Print the plugin related cvars and their respective values to the console. (z flag required)
- This plugin sets the CEDA trailer exit door to be always open.
- This plugin also remove other entites related to that door logic that are not necessary anymore.
- The door is speed and angles are also changed to be the same as the entrance door.
- Any feedback, bug reports, fixes, improvements, translations or suggestions for the plugin are welcome.
- Put the "l4d_c5m2_ceda_door_unlock.smx" file (click Get Plugin) in your "\addons\sourcemod\plugins\" folder.