Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ support)

Post New Thread Reply   

KasperH
Old 08-19-2021 , 10:47   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.1 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQU View Post
Available now in v1.2 dev branch.
Nice, thank you! Gonna test it.

"I've Got You In My Sights!"
FAQU
Old 08-21-2021 , 04:35   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #52

Updated plugin to v1.2

New features:
  • Added immunity options for admins.
  • Added the option to hide player disconnected notifications from chat.

Improvements:
  • Improved logging and chat replies.
  • Improved regex for URL.
Old 11-26-2021 , 22:35   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #53

Hi
I like this add-on, it's very nice and just what I needed.
You can have certain words replaced exactly as this other https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=235571 plugin does. "IT DOESN'T WORK"
Example:
Code:
"Filter"
{
	"0"
	{
		"word"		"fuck"
		"replace"	"Love"
	}
}
Old 03-21-2022 , 09:32   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #54

Does this support regex on chat filtering or would that be too intensive?

I'm not a coder but looking at the code it seems like its only URL and IP that have filtering?
Old 03-21-2022 , 11:43   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrotski View Post
Does this support regex on chat filtering or would that be too intensive?

I'm not a coder but looking at the code it seems like its only URL and IP that have filtering?
Currently no. You have to specify the words you want to block in the chatfilters.cfg file. Only the URL and IP filtering is done automatically using regex patterns.
Old 03-23-2022 , 07:32   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQU View Post
Currently no. You have to specify the words you want to block in the chatfilters.cfg file. Only the URL and IP filtering is done automatically using regex patterns.
Ok. One more thing, is it possible to make the chat filtering exact match? With patrial match you can have people get banned saying "night" for example haha.
Old 03-25-2022 , 03:35   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrotski View Post
Ok. One more thing, is it possible to make the chat filtering exact match? With patrial match you can have people get banned saying "night" for example haha.
Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe in the future I'll add that functionality. For now I'm no longer running servers or writing code. This plugin is still supported though, and I'm willing to fix bugs, if there are any.
Old 11-01-2022 , 11:43   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #58

Can you prevent gagged players from typing in team chat and global chat with sourcebans?
foxsay
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-03-2023 , 07:36   Re: [ANY] Advanced Filters v1.2 (Name & Chat filtering solution w/ Sourcebans++ suppo
Reply With Quote #59

I suggest that if you have time for this, split plugin in modules, there are some features that are not needed for some people or they are done better by other plugins. Part that removes connection etc messages lacks a lot of features, like radio block, ping block etc... + you could use database to store blacklisted words.

Last edited by foxsay; 01-03-2023 at 08:13.