Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Help / Support [ZP] Lasermine help

Post New Thread Reply   

undertaker5
Old 04-22-2022 , 19:06   [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone and good evening.

I have a minor problem I would really appreciate if you guys could help me with.
The problem is that I have lasermine plugin but I really wanna know how to make it block like you can see in this video right below.

https://streamable.com/z40rcv Like it's blocking a lot more than the normal lasermines that I have, is there any way to get that in my lasermine code so it will block like in this video?

- Wisetone
Dyaus
Old 04-24-2022 , 16:21   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #2

try changing the entity size in sma , increase it slightly at first to get an idea of how its dimensions work then put it to the size that fits your needs . if you don't know how to do that post sma
undertaker5
Old 04-24-2022 , 17:11   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyaus View Post
try changing the entity size in sma , increase it slightly at first to get an idea of how its dimensions work then put it to the size that fits your needs . if you don't know how to do that post sma
Here's the sma
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_extra_lasermine.sma - 145 views - 29.5 KB)
Dyaus
Old 04-24-2022 , 18:42   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #4

this is where edit will take place
PHP Code:
Tripmine_Spawn(pOwner
and this is the line you're going to edit.
PHP Code:
entity_set_size(pTripmineFloat:{-8.0, -8.0, -8.0}, Float:{8.08.08.0}); 
this is a description of the size func : https://www.amxx-bg.info/api/engine/entity_set_size

in short it's like this :
entity_set_size(pTripmine, Float:{-a, -b, -c}, Float:{d, e, f}); with a,b,c,d,e,f being the parameters (dimensions to the box of your entity) . play around with them for a bit and you'll figure the right size for you

NOTE !!! : make sure to remember the original values or copy them into some other file in case you uh fuck sth up ?

note2 !! : these changes may or may not affect the model size from what i know ( so ye keep that in mind)
undertaker5
Old 04-27-2022 , 17:10   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
PHP Code:
Tripmine_Spawn(pOwner
PHP Code:
this is a description of the size func : https://www.amxx-bg.info/api/engine/entity_set_size

entity_set_size(pTripmine, Float:{-a, -b, -c}, Float:{d, e, f}); with a,b,c,d,e,f being the parameters (dimensions to the box of your entity) . play around with them for a bit and you'll figure the right size for you

NOTE !!! : make sure to remember the original values or copy them into some other file in case you uh fuck sth up ?

note2 !! : these changes may or may not affect the model size from what i know ( so ye keep that in mind)
Thank you for the information, really appreciate it. Will try this right now 🙂
undertaker5
Old 04-30-2022 , 16:37   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
PHP Code:
Tripmine_Spawn(pOwner
PHP Code:

And do you maybe know how to make a menu for the lasermine like in the video?
Dyaus
Old 05-02-2022 , 14:11   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #7

i believe that the plugin already has a menu from what i remember in the sma last time i saw ? is that menu not working properly ?
undertaker5
Old 05-06-2022 , 17:47   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
i believe that the plugin already has a menu from what i remember in the sma last time i saw ? is that menu not working properly ?
Sorry for the late respons, It's the one without the menu only the binding option from cvar, but the sandbag plugin I have use the menu but I dunno how to insert it into the the lasermine
Dyaus
Old 05-07-2022 , 06:11   Re: [ZP] Lasermine help
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker5 View Post
Here's the sma
the sma you shared from this post already has a menu implanted in it , are you not using this plugin ?

share the sma of the one you're using so we can try to edit it then