Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Zombie plague based mod with RPG-like features
    Old 01-26-2022 , 00:22   [CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #1

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL

This is a custom-made CSGO gamemode that i've created with a friend, we really loved CS 1.6 zombie plague so we tried to make it on CSGO too.

This plugin contains lots of features, i don't remember them all, but some of them are:
    This video isn't mine, but it shows how my server was
    FEATURES:
    -MySQL account system with character creation (STEAM ID associated)
    -All of common zombie plague content (humans vs zombies and custom modes)
    -Levels & resets system
    -Weapons by levels & resets
    -Custom weapons (models, damage, name, effects, etc)
    -Zombie & Human classes
    -Some custom weapons like bazooka and chainsaw (thanks qubka!)
    -Custom rounds
    -Black hole & aura shield (took some code from void grenade from alliedmods)
    -Fire/freeze/light grenades
    -Leap jump
    -Perks upgradeable with zombie/human points

- Automated precacher: CAREFUL, as I'm lazy, this precacher will precache EVERY FILE in resources folders, so, avoid having lots of models/sound/effects and so on, that you dont need.
    And so on..

By now, you should have already remembered how it was back in CS 1.6, so, now it's free to use, since i can't make it better because we have no time left.

I would really like to thank:
    -CODES: my friend that motivated & helped me to make this (we know it could be better, but we had to learn and practise)
    -PIU GAMES COMMUNITY: My community, they helped me a lot creating maps, models and so on, so we could reach a nice server.
    -Alliedmods community: Took a lot of code from them, @qubka e.g. (he created and posted the zombie plague for CSGO) did a lot that we took from his code and adapted to ours.
    -Everyone that sees some part of code that is really similar to what he/she has posted on AlliedModders.
    THERE IS A LOT OF CODE THAT I COULDN'T IMPLEMENT CORRECTLY, SO, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO CHECK BY YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO DELETE IT.

I could start making some updates to make it more "usable" for people that just want to download and use, but I would need feedback about it.

REQUIREMENTS
    - DHooks (use always latest version - I used detour support) (already integrated in sourcemod now)
    - PTaH (Creator's webpage )
    - MySQL support (recommended version: 8.x)
    - gamedata from plugin.zombieplague taken from qubka's zombie plague (already included)
    ------------------------------------------------

BUGS
    - There may be bugs there, but as i said before, this mod was made to private use and we decided to make it public, so it's not on its final stage.
    ------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD
    You can preview it and download from my github:
    DOWNLOAD HERE!
    RESOURCES
    RESOURCES HERE

Maps my community made (optional): MAPS HERE
    MYSQL SCRIPT
    MySQL script to create the db:
    DATABASE SCRIPT IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE GIT, USE THE LAST ONE ALWAYS!

YOU HAVE TO DELETE THE OLD TABLE, PROCEDURES AND FUNCTIONS IN ORDER TO MAKE IT RUN PROPERLY WITH THE NEW UPDATE

CHANGELOG
    PHP Code:
    Updated MySQL script file (added stored procedures functions needed to make it work).
    Added MySQL script file (just create a schema on MySQL and execute this on it).
    Removed unrelated files.
    Added resources to the post.
    Removed binaries extensions that were outdated.

------------

Added compatibility with Sourcemod 1.11 6917 
    READ BEFORE CONTINUING!
    I removed bin & extensions folders from the git, you should ALWAYS use updated extensions (dhook & ptah) AND SOURCEMOD/METAMOD installation. If you used my files, you should update them manually in order to keep your installation working (otherwise crashes are very possible)

INSTALLATION
    1. Download all the files from github (there is the source code), resources & MySQL script to initialize the database.
    1.1 Install MySQL Server (I'm using version 8.x), create an user called zombie_survival with your desired password.
    1.2 Create a schema called "zombie_survival" and then execute the script inside the INITIALIZE folder inside that new schema.
    ˇIMPORTANT! DATABASE SCHEMA NAME SHOULD ALSO ALWAYS BE zombie_survival IN ORDER TO MAKE THE DB INIT SCRIPT RUN!
    2. Compile just the main sp (zombie_survival.sp).
    2.1 Check that you have installed both dhooks and PTaH extensions (inside sourcemod/extensions).
    2.2 You may need to disable "FollowCSGOGuideLines" in sourcemod/config/core.cfg because this plugin changes weapons names.
    3. Upload the plugin smx to sourcemod/plugins & the resources to the according folder (models, sounds, materials, particles).
    4. Configure sourcemod/configs/database.cfg, add the connection named "zpdb" with the proper user, password, host ip and port.
    5. Done! Just start your server and read the console, the plugin warns you if the connection to MySQL is established or not.
    This is how your database should look like when you SUCCESSFULLY ran the init script (there are some additional procedures there you don't need in the image, so the script doesn't have them, just ignore it).

FAQ:
    Q: What happens if I don't delete my old database I created using your script? Can I just execute the script and done?
    A: No, you can't, you should delete the entire schema and create a new one called zombie_survival, and then, execute the initializing script, I'm sorry.

Q: Why is your gamemode so difficult to install?
    A: Well, I didn't plan to make it opensource from the beginning, I just made it for my community and when everything was over, I thought someone would like to use all of my work, I promise I will try to make it easier.

Q: With this last update, will zombie_survival.sp compile? No errors?
    A: Although I said there are functions I didn't en up using, yes, it should compile no errors.

Q: You made my server crash with your files.. "bin" and "extensions" folders had files you shouldn't upload!
    A: I know now, I'm very sorry, in the time I uploaded this, I didn't remind to delete them, you should ALWAYS use latest sourcemod, metamod and extensions versions (my files were outdated, causing crashes).

Last edited by Desktop; 11-10-2022 at 13:42. Reason: 1.11 6917 compat
    iGANGNAM
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 01-26-2022 , 07:34   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #2

Where I can find all sounds/models/materials/particles?
    Is this modified Zombie plague plugin (What ZP version fork is this)?

Last edited by iGANGNAM; 01-26-2022 at 07:38.
    Desktop
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 01-26-2022 , 11:01   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #3

I will upload everything in these days, since im a little busy with my job

This isn't a fork as it is, this is a custom made version of zombie plague that contains some code taken from qubka's zombie plague.

We can say it's a 90% handmade plugin and not a fork
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 01-28-2022 , 14:32   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iGANGNAM View Post
    Where I can find all sounds/models/materials/particles?
    Is this modified Zombie plague plugin (What ZP version fork is this)?

Added resources to create the DB, models, sounds, materials, particles to the post.
    Old 03-14-2022 , 06:52   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #5

it dosent work 你是中国人不 ?教我怎么弄 哈哈 我是小白 谢谢!
    Send a message via MSN to yjml1211
    yjml1211
    Old 03-14-2022 , 06:56   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #6

//SourceMod Batch Compiler
    // by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// zombie_survival.sp
    //
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(73) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(81) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(10 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(116) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(130) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(143) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(15 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(175) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(176) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(220) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(235) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(254) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(257) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(37 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(434) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(515) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(664) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(1686) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    //
    // 1 Error.
    //
    // Compilation Time: 0.19 sec
    // ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
    WAHT IS THAT MEAN ?PLEASE!
    Desktop
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 03-14-2022 , 20:12   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yjml1211 View Post
    //SourceMod Batch Compiler
    // by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// zombie_survival.sp
    //
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(73) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(81) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(10 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(116) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(130) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(143) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(15 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(175) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(176) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(220) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(235) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(254) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(257) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(37 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(434) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(515) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(664) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
    // G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(1686) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    //
    // 1 Error.
    //
    // Compilation Time: 0.19 sec
    // ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
    WAHT IS THAT MEAN ?PLEASE!
    Hi, I think you are missing some content..

Just to test it, I downloaded a brand new sourcemod and then pasted the entire project that's uploaded on my GitHub, then I just compiled it and this is what I got

(these warnings are from code I didn't end up using but nothing of that will make any problem.

You have to check that EVERYTHING in Zombie-Survival-master directory, is pasted in your sourcemod folder (with exception of the MySQL INIT script) to compile.

It's not allowed to post .smx only, but in this case you already have the open source code from my Git, so I guess you can try with this smx file.
    Attached Files
    File Type: smx zombie_survival.smx (286.3 KB, 159 views)

Last edited by Desktop; 03-14-2022 at 20:12.
    yjml1211
    Old 04-10-2022 , 23:55   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #8

Thanks a lot!And what's that mean?“Configure sourcemod/configs/database.cfg so you add the connection named "zpdb".”

Last edited by yjml1211; 04-10-2022 at 23:56.
    Desktop
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 04-25-2022 , 08:33   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yjml1211 View Post
    Thanks a lot!And what's that mean?“Configure sourcemod/configs/database.cfg so you add the connection named "zpdb".”
    You should open that file and add your MySQL database connection there, so the data is persistant, otherwise the plugin won't work.
    Old 07-15-2022 , 13:34   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Desktop View Post
    You should open that file and add your MySQL database connection there, so the data is persistant, otherwise the plugin won't work.
    When I downloaded and overwritten the Zombie-Survival-master.zip file in \steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo, and started the server, the server stopped working, no matter if I connected to the database or not, still stops working