Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Suggestion / Subplugin Request CS weapons as exra items

Post New Thread Reply   

Gamewar
Old 01-02-2022 , 07:28   Re: CS weapons as exra items
Reply With Quote #11

Oh Shoot I forget about another thing! Is there any KEvlar helmet Extra item in there? I need it for defense against one hit.
zXCaptainXz
Old 01-02-2022 , 10:00   Re: CS weapons as exra items
Reply With Quote #12

Search for anti-infection armor i'm sure you'll find a plugin that suits you out there, if not tell us more details about the item (can you buy it more than once per round, can you buy it if you already have armor, are you already using zp_human_armor_protect 1 in your server?, if yes then you need to disable it in order to make a custom armor plugin work in 1 hit, unless you want this item to have nothing to do with your normal armor)
Gamewar
Old 01-02-2022 , 12:13   Re: CS weapons as exra items
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zXCaptainXz View Post
Search for anti-infection armor i'm sure you'll find a plugin that suits you out there, if not tell us more details about the item (can you buy it more than once per round, can you buy it if you already have armor, are you already using zp_human_armor_protect 1 in your server?, if yes then you need to disable it in order to make a custom armor plugin work in 1 hit, unless you want this item to have nothing to do with your normal armor)
Well by armor I meant armor what gives you like 100 armor points. when zombie hits you it gets lower aand when it breaks.. zombies can INFECT you instead of killing.. If I'm not sure "anti-infection armor" normally makes zombies kill you instead of infection.. not sure since I didn't tried that plugin yet..

I gonna type something when I gonna test the plugin sooo wait any answers.. I gonna put another comment
Gamewar
Old 01-02-2022 , 14:29   Re: CS weapons as exra items
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamewar View Post
Well by armor I meant armor what gives you like 100 armor points. when zombie hits you it gets lower aand when it breaks.. zombies can INFECT you instead of killing.. If I'm not sure "anti-infection armor" normally makes zombies kill you instead of infection.. not sure since I didn't tried that plugin yet..

I gonna type something when I gonna test the plugin sooo wait any answers.. I gonna put another comment
Well Everything works perfectly! Even tho I'm not sure how to make Antidote and madness appear but I guess that is nothing

Again Thanks!
zXCaptainXz
Old 01-02-2022 , 18:47   Re: CS weapons as exra items
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamewar View Post
Well Everything works perfectly! Even tho I'm not sure how to make Antidote and madness appear but I guess that is nothing

Again Thanks!
No problem, glad it was solved.
Gamewar
Old 01-03-2022 , 14:07   Re: CS weapons as exra items
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by zXCaptainXz View Post
No problem, glad it was solved.
Maybe you Wanna make Full thread about this plugin? I dunno for "useful plugin" list? it just seems stupid that only I needed that plugin xD