Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-26-2021 , 21:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenlys View Post
I've downloaded the new release from the github but it still dosent work. When i type in "sm plugins list" it just says ""Weapons & Knives" (1.7.1) by kgns | oyunhost.net" instead of 1.7.4/1.7.5) Any ideas?
Download here: https://github.com/kgns/weapons/rele...ons-v1.7.5.zip

Then send it back to the server.
pqs
Old 09-28-2021 , 07:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1662

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
No, both commands must be used on your server console there it shows the list of plugins and the extensions you use.

Error log is in csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs folder.
Okay, gonna do it in some minutes
pqs
Old 09-28-2021 , 08:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1663

It is working now, I removed all weapons things and then downloaded the new
Cl0thing
Old 09-28-2021 , 21:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1664

Will they update the new skins with the new operation?
cakedon
Old 10-03-2021 , 12:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1665

Hey, I have a question.
If I have no external database linked on my server, where are the weapon settings (stattrak values too) stored?
Reason I'm asking is that I have a private sourcemod server that I run on my pc to just play with bots around various workshop maps and check them out, as well as look at some new skins. But every 2 or so csgo (and server) updates it just breaks and I need to re-do it from scratch. And of course that means all the skins and such are gone, and I can't find any solutions no matter how long I search.
So yea, I just want the database file(s) to copy them over to new servers.
Cool mod, cheers!
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2021 , 12:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1666

in /addons/sourcemod/data/sqlite/sourcemod-local.sq3
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-03-2021 , 12:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakedon View Post
Hey, I have a question.
If I have no external database linked on my server, where are the weapon settings (stattrak values too) stored?
Reason I'm asking is that I have a private sourcemod server that I run on my pc to just play with bots around various workshop maps and check them out, as well as look at some new skins. But every 2 or so csgo (and server) updates it just breaks and I need to re-do it from scratch. And of course that means all the skins and such are gone, and I can't find any solutions no matter how long I search.
So yea, I just want the database file(s) to copy them over to new servers.
Cool mod, cheers!
If you save everything in sqlite, default that the plugin is configured in this case, just go to the folder csgo/addons/sourcemod/data and copy everything in the folder and save it to your computer, in this case everything is saved there, from skins to player settings.

But if you would have to check even because your server bugs whenever there is an update and you need to do it from scratch, it would not be the right thing. Check if you really set everything up correctly and so on.
kgns
Old 10-03-2021 , 19:11   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1668

I have been away from CS:GO for a while now, only came and went during new skin releases.
I have opted this repository (https://github.com/kgns/weapons) in to Hacktoberfest (https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com). If you want to participate, check the issues and/or create your own contribution using Pull Requests

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
cakedon
Old 10-08-2021 , 13:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1669

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
If you save everything in sqlite, default that the plugin is configured in this case, just go to the folder csgo/addons/sourcemod/data and copy everything in the folder and save it to your computer, in this case everything is saved there, from skins to player settings.

But if you would have to check even because your server bugs whenever there is an update and you need to do it from scratch, it would not be the right thing. Check if you really set everything up correctly and so on.
Thanks for the response. It appears my data folder is empty. I will reinstall the server, change some skins etc. and check if it made some files there, I don't remember if I wiped it clean or not.
Well, in the case of the server, I don't really know, I'm 99.99% sure I did everything correctly but my ISP blocks port forwarding so this is the reason I can't launch a proper Lan server. Thanks again!
SenorVac
Old 10-22-2021 , 13:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1670

normally when you choose your skins with !ws !knife ! gloves on the server and then leave it saves and the next time you join you still have the skins on it but right now only the gloves stay the rest resets after restart or rejoin