Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

BlankD
Old 03-19-2021 , 19:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1551

Just checking can servers still get banned for using this plugin on a public server?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-20-2021 , 06:06   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankD View Post
Just checking can servers still get banned for using this plugin on a public server?
Every month that same question... https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1521

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDeviL View Post
Then don't run this pluigin, or any other plugin, which is crossing the Valve guidelines.

No, there is technically no "evidence" of such, but solely claims.

Some of these claims do however come from people who seems to be involved in certain throwaway token services. But even that does not give any guarantee, at all.

On the other hand, as a competitor to you, I could theoretically be sharing false information with you, such as e.g. that Valve were not banning any more, even if they were still doing so.

If you were relying on that information, you would still get your tokens banned by relying on that information, and as such, have a more tough life with your game servers, solely because you believed my "false information".

There are probably a few out there, who would be using any kind of available tricks, to make life harder for you, while you are/were their competitor...

And, - if there was evidence that Valve hadn't been banning anyone for the past few years, that would NOT guarantee that Valve won't start banning again tomorrow.

Very short: When you start playing with fire, you have ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES.
Noobs
Old 03-31-2021 , 01:50   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1553

It's not work for me. i dont see anything in addons/sourcemod/configs/ , except weapons folder

Last edited by Noobs; 03-31-2021 at 01:51.
kashzika
Old 04-06-2021 , 15:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1554

Is there any way to remove the "," "." (buyammo) binds ?

already removed from the weapons.sp, but I still have it on the server
ESK0
BANNED
Old 04-08-2021 , 06:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashzika View Post
Is there any way to remove the "," "." (buyammo) binds ?

already removed from the weapons.sp, but I still have it on the server
Server does not use .sp file. .sp file is only source file. SourceMod actually use .smx files in plugins folder. You need to compile your modified .sp file with spcomp/compile to get a new .smx file with your modifications.

Last edited by ESK0; 04-08-2021 at 06:58.
Uhtred
Old 04-14-2021 , 13:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1556

Hi kgns, how are you?

I'm trying to install this plugin, but doesnt work.

I'm using eBOT, along with steamCMD, where i have my server folder ...
I downloaded the 3 files (path with the addons, weapons and gloves / knifes.
I added the files of sourcemode (core.cfg)

Changed: csgo / addons / sourcemod / configs / core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"

When i start .bat to run the server, and use "sm plugins" command, doesnt know the command.
sm plugins
Unknown command "sm"

Have you ever made it work for eBOT?

Last edited by Uhtred; 04-14-2021 at 16:22.
bake
Old 04-16-2021 , 02:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1557

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
When i start .bat to run the server, and use "sm plugins" command, doesnt know the command.
sm plugins
Unknown command "sm"
Do you have Metamod and SourceMod installed?
ItsKoenLul
Old 04-20-2021 , 02:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1558

I'm running a Zombie Escape server and added both the weapon skins plugin as well as the Always Weapon Skins plugin. The server has been lagging and outright crashing due to this. So I was wondering if it's possible to make it so that the plugin can detect the skin you already have in inventory and apply it to the gun you have.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-20-2021 , 09:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1559

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsKoenLul View Post
I'm running a Zombie Escape server and added both the weapon skins plugin as well as the Always Weapon Skins plugin. The server has been lagging and outright crashing due to this. So I was wondering if it's possible to make it so that the plugin can detect the skin you already have in inventory and apply it to the gun you have.
I did not understand. Because the plugin would apply a skin that you already have in your inventory, it would be easier for you to leave your inventory skins active and only change the skins in the plugin if you want.
TheZZL
Old 04-21-2021 , 23:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1560

Hey everyone!

I'm sure this has been asked multiple times, but are there any modifications or plans to this plugin to allow all weapon skins to be used on all weapons? Thank you for your time!