Block clients from pouring with normal
gascans. Only scavenge
gascans will be allowed.
I recommend you using [L4D2] Scavenge Pouring - Unleaded Gas Only
, instead, since it does pretty the same but with better ways (detour/no workarounds).
- Block clients from pouring with normal gascans.
A configuration file named "l4d2_block_pour_gascan.cfg
" will automatically be created for you upon the first run in the "\cfg\sourcemod\
Related Game Cvars
// Enable/Disable the plugin.
// 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
- gascan_use_range => Maximum distance that a client can be from a gas nozzle to be able to fill. (default: 65)
- sm_print_cvars_l4d2_block_pour_gascan => Print the plugin related cvars and their respective values to the console. (z flag required)
- When switching from a normal gascan to a scavenge one, a message will be displayed saying that someone is already pouring.
- Throwing the gascan is blocked near the gas nozzle.
- Gascan fill (pour/interrupt) sounds are blocked near the gas nozzle.
- ur5efj - for requesting.
- PEK727 - for reporting a bug blocking gascans to be thrown.
- Any feedback, bug reports, fixes, improvements, translations or suggestions for the plugin are welcome.
- Put the "l4d2_block_pour_gascan.smx" file (click Get Plugin) in your "\addons\sourcemod\plugins\" folder.