Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

feruchio
Old 01-12-2021 , 02:52   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #951

Hello, I would like to know is it possible to map time not restart every time a new round starts. For example, there are 3 players map is like halfway through and one of them decides to move in the CT there are no players in T, and this, if someone joins T again, will cause the map timelimit to restart forever which is pretty bad. What I would like is the map to start without any round starting just when it changes to timelimit is going and that's it maybe. I looked for such a setting but wasn't able to find any. Thank you!
Old 01-23-2021 , 20:06   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeNq! View Post
I have gal_vote_minplayers 12 and under 12 players read the map list from minplayers_mapcycle.txt but I also have a whitelist set and unfortunately above 12 players instead of reading the settings from the whitelist it shows ALL maps. For example, there are aim_map maps with more than 12 players available, which is annoying. How to fix it?
I tried looking at the code, but I could not find the problem. But I noticed that there is an exception to the rule. If your whitelist file does not have many maps, and galileo cannot fill the voting menu due to the `gal_banrecent` or some other features which ban maps, galileo will start using all maps so it can fill the voting menu.

Can you enable the debug mode `#define DEBUG_LEVEL 16` as described in the support section and record a log file with this problem happening, i.e., galileo filling from all maps instead of respecting the whitelist feature?

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2021 , 20:21   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #953

Quote:
Originally Posted by feruchio View Post
Hello, I would like to know is it possible to map time not restart every time a new round starts. For example, there are 3 players map is like halfway through and one of them decides to move in the CT there are no players in T, and this, if someone joins T again, will cause the map timelimit to restart forever which is pretty bad. What I would like is the map to start without any round starting just when it changes to timelimit is going and that's it maybe. I looked for such a setting but wasn't able to find any. Thank you!
I logged this on https://github.com/addonszz/galileo/issues/90, but for now, I am not running servers or planning to work on this.

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2021 , 23:37   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
I logged this on https://github.com/addonszz/galileo/issues/90, but for now, I am not running servers or planning to work on this.
Why does that link to go some other person's account and a repo that isn't for the Galileo plugin?

Last edited by fysiks; 01-23-2021 at 23:38.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2021 , 09:29   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #955

Before I had several repositories for all my Amxx stuff, but later I decided to put everything amxx related under a single repository, hence the GitHub redirecting my links to the repository which I grouped everything together.

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2021 , 16:48   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #956

Quote:
Before I had several repositories for all my Amxx stuff, but later I decided to put everything amxx related under a single repository, hence the GitHub redirecting my links to the repository which I grouped everything together.
Huh, that doesn't make any sense.
Old 01-24-2021 , 16:52   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #957

Quote:
I tried looking at the code, but I could not find the problem. But I noticed that there is an exception to the rule. If your whitelist file does not have many maps, and galileo cannot fill the voting menu due to the `gal_banrecent` or some other features which ban maps, galileo will start using all maps so it can fill the voting menu.

Can you enable the debug mode `#define DEBUG_LEVEL 16` as described in the support section and record a log file with this problem happening, i.e., galileo filling from all maps instead of respecting the whitelist feature?
Ok, check attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: zip _galileo_log.zip (3.09 MB, 47 views)
Old 01-25-2021, 06:14
addons_zz
This message has been deleted by addons_zz. Reason: drama
LithuanianJack
Old 01-27-2021 , 09:53   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #958

Uploaded the plugins but nominations and rockthevote doesn't work. Changed nothing, just added in plugins.ini:

;nextmap.amxx ; displays next map in mapcycle
;mapchooser.amxx ; allows to vote for next map
;timeleft.amxx ; displays time left on map
galileo.amxx

Nothing happens when trying to nominate:

say de_dust2
say de_dust
say de_inferno

Only when using "say /de_dust2", and getting answer:

PHP Code:
[AMXXJack has just nominated 'de_dust2'.
[
AMXXTo cancel your nomination either type '<mapname>' or 'cancel <mapname>'
Using AMXX 1.10.0
BeNq!
Old 01-31-2021 , 11:11   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #959

addons_zz, can you help me?
AllMassive
Old 02-05-2021 , 17:23   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #960

To me it looks like the Player-Count of the current Players takes place during the Start of a new Map.
It would be nice if the Plugin would recheck the 'current' Number of Players during a Map which is already running and activate the 'maps able to nominate' according to min/max-Players Setting 'on-the-fly'.

Last edited by AllMassive; 02-10-2021 at 19:37. Reason: rephrase