Originally Posted by vikir
1. Make Zombies more HP over time, let's say each minute + 20 HP (if not player)
2. Anticamp - if more then 3 CT in 1 area,(green gas or smth) they start to get dmg over time after 40 sec (so they will be forced to move)
3. Get (buy) weapons for score in scoreboard ?
4. Some stat system ? Like let's says CT wins round aka survives 5 min will be added to their stats(MySql or smth)
5. Add random zombies with option to setup them - how often spawn, and their stats(faster moving, More HP etc)
6. Spawn HP shots on the ground random locations on map, not just give players after some time (will force players to move after dmg taken)
Btw, good job had fun with community around 30 min playing it
Thank you very much for hosting a server and giving it a go! I've added your server to the 'Server List' section in the top post of this thread.
These are some great suggestions. We definitely want to discourage camping in as light touch a way as possible, so ideas for how to accomplish that are very welcome. I think your health shot idea in particular is a very interesting way to encourage players to move around rather than directly discourage them from camping. That's a great example of the kinds of inventive solutions I think we should start with first before implementing ways to directly punish players. I'll add that and the zombie mutations idea to the 'Plans' section in the top post of this thread to get us started!
Originally Posted by vijayar
For some reason the plugin is not working since yesterday. I have done a fresh server installation and tried with Valve native DM and with Maxximou5 DM plugin. In both case I get the game session is not loading and is stuck after downloading the model/materials (ref attached pic).
I am not seeing any errors in the console logs too. I had to shut the server down to get out of the session
Update 1 - SOLVED, Issue was with CSGO client installation in the machine I was testing. Tried from another machine and all works fine. Spectate is awesome now to see CT fight out the Zombies !
Update 2 - Did a Integrity Check and restarted the machine and the client in the first machine, but still get stuck after material loads. Looks I have to completely remove CSGO and do a reinstallation
There was a CS:GO server and client update recently, so perhaps that has something to do with the trouble you're having? The screenshot you posted suggests your client is not configured to download resources from the server it's connected to, which I believe is the default. Are you using a FastDL server to allow clients to download the custom materials and models included with this plugin? If not, clients connecting to your server will need to make sure to have `sv_allowupload` set to 1, otherwise I think you'll get the error you're seeing.