Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.14 dated 18Oct2022)

Post New Thread Reply   

nostalgia
Old 12-21-2020 , 10:29  
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Plugin updated to version 1.3 which updated weapon quality colors since somebody seems to be obsessing over it.
yey

im sorry tho but you did actually make me so happy XD

her is free 2tf stufff!!!!!1111111
there no vius, clic here for free link code to gt free bornig tem captoin!!11111111

freetf2crapnovirusipromise.tf

=

Last edited by asherkin; 12-24-2020 at 15:05.
coolduke2008
Old 12-21-2020 , 15:12   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #22

Australiums arent strange.
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2020 , 15:20   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolduke2008 View Post
Australiums arent strange.
Are you sure about that? The Team Fortress 2 Wiki says "All Australium weapons are of Strange quality." Link: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Australium_weapons

I'm open to changing it, but I'd like to know what quality you think an Australium weapon is, and what your source of information is.

Last edited by PC Gamer; 12-21-2020 at 15:23.
StrikeR14
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-21-2020 , 16:58   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #24

Maybe he means the plugin doesn't work as intended (it supposed to apply strange quality on australiums but doesn't)... idk

My Plugins | My Discord Account
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2020 , 17:44   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeR14 View Post
Maybe he means the plugin doesn't work as intended (it supposed to apply strange quality on australiums but doesn't)... idk
Thanks for the translation. It's difficult to decipher sentences with only three words.

Version 1.3 of the plugin introduced a few changes to item quality colors. A quick check a few seconds ago of the plugin confirmed that Australium weapons have a Strange quality color when using this plugin.

So... either the coolduke2008 is using an older version of the plugin or he is using the current version and believes that Australium weapons should not be strange quality. Not sure which.

One thing of note... The plugin does have a random chance of making a weapon have an unusual effect. If that happens on an Australium weapon I purposely change the quality of the Australium weapon from Strange to Unusual. Maybe that is what coolduke2008 is referring to? Who knows...

Last edited by PC Gamer; 12-21-2020 at 17:49.
StrikeR14
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-21-2020 , 17:52   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Thanks for the translation. It's difficult to decipher sentences with only three words.
Definitely.

Quote:
Version 1.3 of the plugin introduced a few changes to item quality colors. A quick check a few seconds ago of the plugin confirmed that Australium weapons have a Strange quality color when using this plugin.
Thanks for the update, very nice release!

nostalgia
Old 12-21-2020 , 20:25   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:

So... either the coolduke2008 is using an older version of the plugin or he is using the current version and believes that Australium weapons should not be strange quality. Not sure which.

One thing of note... The plugin does have a random chance of making a weapon have an unusual effect. If that happens on an Australium weapon I purposely change the quality of the Australium weapon from Strange to Unusual. Maybe that is what coolduke2008 is referring to? Who knows...
Large chance he meant what i said in a post, he probably meant that australiums dont have a strange kill count, so there ya go

there no vius, clic here for free link code to gt free bornig tem captoin!!11111111

=
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2020 , 21:01   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgia View Post
australiums dont have a strange kill count
I still don't understand.

Which of the following, if any, are you trying to say?
1. I believe there is a problem with your plugin. Australium weapons should always have a kill count, but your plugin does not always give them a kill count.

2. I believe there is a problem with your plugin. Australium weapons should never have a kill count, but your plugin will sometimes gives them a kill count.
StrikeR14
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-22-2020 , 11:29   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #29

Would suggest you to equip weapons this way, it already takes care of the WeaponEquip sdk call for ya, and also use this gamedata to equip wearables.

nostalgia
Old 12-22-2020 , 11:32   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
I still don't understand.

Which of the following, if any, are you trying to say?
1. I believe there is a problem with your plugin. Australium weapons should always have a kill count, but your plugin does not always give them a kill count.

2. I believe there is a problem with your plugin. Australium weapons should never have a kill count, but your plugin will sometimes gives them a kill count.
1st

=