Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?

Post New Thread Reply   

orl4nd1
Old 10-09-2020 , 20:58   Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, today I spoke with the creator of the tVIP plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=292183) which is Totenfluch, to be able to ask him if it was possible to use the reserved slot of sourcemod compatible with that plugin which is basically a system to manage VIP members by a MySQL.
Unfortunately, the reserved slot of sourcemod cannot be used with that plugin, but another plugin called tVip Reserved Slots (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=306760) created by plock, but unfortunately it is not the same system as the sourcemod reserved slot so I am looking for a programmer who can help me make a reserved slot EQUAL to sourcemod but that works with tVip (Since tVIP helps me a lot with the VIP system on all my servers. )
orl4nd1
Old 10-09-2020 , 22:55   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orl4nd1 View Post
Hello, today I spoke with the creator of the tVIP plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=292183) which is Totenfluch, to be able to ask him if it was possible to use the reserved slot of sourcemod compatible with that plugin which is basically a system to manage VIP members by a MySQL.
Unfortunately, the reserved slot of sourcemod cannot be used with that plugin, but another plugin called tVip Reserved Slots (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=306760) created by plock, but unfortunately it is not the same system as the sourcemod reserved slot so I am looking for a programmer who can help me make a reserved slot EQUAL to sourcemod but that works with tVip (Since tVIP helps me a lot with the VIP system on all my servers. )
Or I could also see someone who can rewrite the code of the reserved slot of sourcemod and instead of getting the permissions of the admins_simple that detects the vips through the mysql from which the tVip obtains the VIPS
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 10-11-2020 , 10:15   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #3

The plugins shipped with SourceMod are intentionally minimal and meant for the vast majority of servers - if the basic plugins do not do what you're after you are absolutely expected to replace them with ones from the community.

At a glance plock's Reserved Slots plugin appears to support everything SM's basic reserved slots plugin does - perhaps if you can enumerate what you find lacking someone can suggest alternatives.
Old 10-11-2020 , 17:21   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
The plugins shipped with SourceMod are intentionally minimal and meant for the vast majority of servers - if the basic plugins do not do what you're after you are absolutely expected to replace them with ones from the community.

At a glance plock's Reserved Slots plugin appears to support everything SM's basic reserved slots plugin does - perhaps if you can enumerate what you find lacking someone can suggest alternatives.
Hello, thanks for answering, I proceed to explain, I used the sourcemod reservedslots before, but I used it when I added my VIPs by admins_simple, now that I have many VIP members I manage them through MySQL with the tVIP method and what I liked about reservedslots from the sourcemod is that the reserved slots worked once the server was full, now this reservedslots plugin of tVip thinks that the reserved slot is being used when a VIP enters the server and is not yet full, there are times that VIPs enter the server when the server is full in method 1 nobody kicks, as if the reserved slot did not work ...
It also happens to me that in my Automix / pug server when I put the reserved slot in method 0 so that the vip occupies and does not kick anyone and since the reserved slots that I assigned are already being used because as I said before, although it is not full and A VIP enters and takes it as a slot reservation, what it does when the slots reserved by the VIPs are already full before it is filled makes people who are not VIP members can enter when in theory it is already full.
orl4nd1
Old 10-11-2020 , 17:22   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #5

And I can't use my configuration of the sourcemod slot reservation either because I used method 1 and in reserved slot I put 1 and in the server slots I put 10, so it would appear 9/10 when it was full and when a VIP member entered kickease to one to stay at 9/10 and never get to 10.

On the other hand, now I cannot do that, I have to put the reserved slots yes or yes in 9 and the server slots remain in 9 and in the configuration of tVip_ReservedSlots I also have to apply it as 9 because otherwise people without VIP membership can continue to enter
orl4nd1
Old 10-11-2020 , 17:24   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #6

In my preference I am looking for someone to modify the normal reserved slot of sourcemod and instead of obtaining the permissions of the admins_simple that detects if the person who entered is in the VIP table that I have in my MySQL
orl4nd1
Old 12-28-2020 , 11:53   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #7

Fixed!
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 12-29-2020 , 13:22   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by orl4nd1 View Post
Fixed!
... What exactly was the solution?

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
orl4nd1
Old 01-09-2021 , 23:15   Re: Sourcemod reserved slots for tvip ¿?
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDeviL View Post
... What exactly was the solution?
the plugin tVIP (vip for mysql) gets the user's flags and delivers them to them after they fully log into the server instead of before they fully log in, which is when the reserved slot plugin needs it.
so i hired a programmer and modified it to be before flags fully entered.