Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-12-2020 , 15:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1411

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
It will never be safe, always and at any time a Ban GLST Token can occur, but it is two years old or more since Steam / Valve no longer applies the ban.
Some tokens were banned a week or two ago..
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-12-2020 , 18:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
Some tokens were banned a week or two ago..
This is if you use token sites, as many have already reported, users who created the tokens by steam itself had no tokens banned.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-14-2020 , 15:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1413

Quote:
@kgns I would like to leave feedback on version 1.7.0, focusing on the problem that had to exchange the skins of players for other players.

Everything working now a beauty, apparently solved the problem of exchanging the skins of the players for other players.

However, with that another BUG appeared for me, whenever I change the map, skins and knives of all players, CSGO is standard, after about 3 rounds the skins and knives they chose in the plugin come back.

I thought it could be my mysql database, so I deleted everything and let the plugin create from scratch, but even then the problem continues.

Was he having this problem too, or other people even? For now I only tested on MySQL.
Anyone else with this same problem?
Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-16-2020 , 15:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1414

Quote:
Anyone else with this same problem?
I only had this issue when my MySQL was being choked from other plugins making too many requests.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-16-2020 , 17:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
I only had this issue when my MySQL was being choked from other plugins making too many requests.
I thought about that too, but I have an exclusive VPS only for Plugn Weapons & Gloves and Levels Ranks Core each plugin with its own database.

Gloves without problems, since the weapons plugin I have this problem.

I changed the MariaDB settings to see if it worked, leave it like this:
Code:
skip-external-locking
key_buffer_size = 256M
max_allowed_packet = 64M
table_open_cache = 256
sort_buffer_size = 1M
read_buffer_size = 1M
read_rnd_buffer_size = 4M
myisam_sort_buffer_size = 64M
thread_cache_size = 8
query_cache_size= 16M
thread_concurrency = 8

max_connections=350
max_user_connections=150
wait_timeout=28800
interactive_timeout=28800
long_query_time=650
connect_timeout=650
Apparently it helped, there are times when changing the map is all right. However, there are other times when I change the map, there is a delay to retrieve the saved data from the players, after about 3 to 5 rounds that return to their skins.

This only occurs in the Weapons plugin in this case, normal Gloves as I mentioned. It even seems like the BUG I had before, that the skins of the players were random, they were with kits from other players, but now they get the defaul skin of CSGO even to later get their kits.
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2020 , 05:27   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1416

Is there a way to add support for zombiereloaded?
If you infect an human = +increase knife's stattrak count
Old 09-28-2020 , 09:21   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1417

Hi

Fantastic Plugin ! Thank you !

I have an issue when trying to use mysql, though. I have followed all installation instructions as listed and also created the mysql database "weapons", changed it in the .cfg file. However no tables are getting created. Show tables under mysql prompt is showing 0. Tested with all options set & unset - port, "default" / "mysql" - in database.cfg file but still no luck.

When I switch to storage-local everything works fine and all user preference settings are retained.

I am sure I am missing some setting or there is some issue with database connection but unable to pinpoint the exact reason.

Request any help in this regard.

EDIT

SOLVED - Identified as a user permission issue.

Last edited by vijayar; 09-30-2020 at 07:53. Reason: SOLVED
CoolFrans
Old 09-30-2020 , 03:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1418

Using the latest version of the ws plugin and Ptah the Statrak does not work for me. It was left to the default db which is storage-local and the statrak is enabled in the cfg. Everything else works fine just not the statrak.

Last edited by CoolFrans; 09-30-2020 at 03:55. Reason: spelling
kgns
Old 09-30-2020 , 09:06   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1419

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayar View Post
Hi

Fantastic Plugin ! Thank you !

I have an issue when trying to use mysql, though. I have followed all installation instructions as listed and also created the mysql database "weapons", changed it in the .cfg file. However no tables are getting created. Show tables under mysql prompt is showing 0. Tested with all options set & unset - port, "default" / "mysql" - in database.cfg file but still no luck.

When I switch to storage-local everything works fine and all user preference settings are retained.

I am sure I am missing some setting or there is some issue with database connection but unable to pinpoint the exact reason.

Request any help in this regard.

EDIT

SOLVED - Identified as a user permission issue.
if you're doing everything correctly, then you should check if the mysql user has permission to create tables and such

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
kgns
Old 09-30-2020 , 09:07   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1420

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolFrans View Post
Using the latest version of the ws plugin and Ptah the Statrak does not work for me. It was left to the default db which is storage-local and the statrak is enabled in the cfg. Everything else works fine just not the statrak.
are you sure that it doesn't work? after a frag, did you try to get a fresh weapon of the same type and see the count not changed?

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net