8% 

My server randomly crashes please help

Post New Thread Reply   

Viccxy
Old 08-24-2020 , 08:19   My server randomly crashes please help
Reply With Quote #1

[TF2]

this is the crash id: https://crash.limetech.org/daxpoibty6pq
can someone tell me what's the problem? I have 0 knowledge about scripting and stuff please help
and everytime my server crashes it have the same error as the one in that crashid

Last edited by Viccxy; 08-24-2020 at 08:29.
Scag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2020 , 09:59   Re: My server randomly crashes please help
Reply With Quote #2

You should probably configure Accelerator, that way you have access to a bit more data that would help. Fortunately this is an SM crash so your problem lies within a plugin.

Once you do that, wait for it to crash again, then pull it up and you'll see a raw tab. Click it and let it load up. From there you can ctrl+f ".smx" and you'll see your plugin that's causing the problem. From there you can either remove the plugin or scour the forums for a more precise solution.

It'll look somewhat similar to this

GitHub
BTC
ETH

Retired
Viccxy
Old 08-24-2020 , 20:22   Re: My server randomly crashes please help
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragenewb View Post
You should probably configure Accelerator, that way you have access to a bit more data that would help. Fortunately this is an SM crash so your problem lies within a plugin.

Once you do that, wait for it to crash again, then pull it up and you'll see a raw tab. Click it and let it load up. From there you can ctrl+f ".smx" and you'll see your plugin that's causing the problem. From there you can either remove the plugin or scour the forums for a more precise solution.

It'll look somewhat similar to this
there doesnt seem to be any crash logs in the thorttle website when I login in to my steam account I puted my steamid in to the core.cfg placed the extensions in the correct place and theres no crash logs help?
Scag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2020 , 22:23   Re: My server randomly crashes please help
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccxy View Post
there doesnt seem to be any crash logs in the thorttle website when I login in to my steam account I puted my steamid in to the core.cfg placed the extensions in the correct place and theres no crash logs help?
Then you must've added the incorrect Steam ID or something. If you're completely desperate, you can try removing all of your plugins and adding them back one-by-one until the server stops crashing, since you now know that a plugin is at fault.

GitHub
BTC
ETH

Retired
Viccxy
Old 08-24-2020 , 22:31   Re: My server randomly crashes please help
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Then you must've added the incorrect Steam ID or something. If you're completely desperate, you can try removing all of your plugins and adding them back one-by-one until the server stops crashing, since you now know that a plugin is at fault.
https://ibb.co/7bm7nBZ

Heres an image of my core.cfg can you tell me what did I do wrong? And also the crash seems to be appearing randomly

Last edited by Viccxy; 08-24-2020 at 22:35.
Scag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2020 , 23:13   Re: My server randomly crashes please help
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccxy View Post
https://ibb.co/7bm7nBZ

Heres an image of my core.cfg can you tell me what did I do wrong? And also the crash seems to be appearing randomly
I don't know, looks fine to me. If you've added any plugins recently you can try going backwards from there, removing them and seeing which possibly causes the crash.

GitHub
BTC
ETH

Retired
Viccxy
Old 08-24-2020 , 23:26   Re: My server randomly crashes please help
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
I don't know, looks fine to me. If you've added any plugins recently you can try going backwards from there, removing them and seeing which possibly causes the crash.
Okay thanks for the info.