- Fixed that strange code for clearing player's dead body after respawn in L4D2.
- Added Hungarian translation (thanks to KasperH).
- Added Spanish translation (thanks to SkiPlix).
- Added Swedish translation (thanks to Enzyoo).
2.0 (Dragokas) - 15-Apr-2020 - based on 1.9.5 from Crasher
- Made respawned player not losing its scores anymore (blocking 'reset' function method).
- fixed "give" command access potential issue, reported by bullet28 here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...22&postcount=3
- code optimization, checking trace handle for validity, closing config handle etc...
- New ConVar "l4d_sm_respawn_showaction". Default: 1. Control, whether to display chat message and to do LogAction.
- New ConVar "l4d_sm_respawn_adminmenu". Default: 1. Control, whether to add "Respawn item" in top admin menu under "Player commands" (sm_admin)
(so, no need to manually add it to "configs/adminmenu_custom.txt" anymore).
- Added native for developers: SM_Respawn - see details in l4d_sm_respawn.inc.
- Allowing respawn several clients using admin menu without need to re-open that menu each time + save pagination, very helpful when server has > 7 players.
- TraceRay is supplied with TraceHull for better detection of non-collide spawn end point.
- Set target angle according to your eyes angle.
- Command "sm_respawn" (without arguments) is now opens menu to select players for respawning at your crosshair.
- Added teleport at crosshair for spawned infected in "Versus" mode (same as for survivors), because sometimes ghost getting stuck.
- Support translation (currently: English, Russian).