Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 4-Jul-2022)

Post New Thread Reply   

Newbiedienloan
Old 12-14-2019 , 10:02   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rineek View Post
They respawn as human with immunity even if infection started 2,3,5 or 10 min ago
zr_zspawn_team_override set to 1
Not sure why you turn it off when it is on by default
Rineek
Old 12-14-2019 , 10:34   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiedienloan View Post
It didn't help me. Still new join players spawn as human.
What about plugins zr_zspawn_team_override
Also I try to turn on/off plugins SZSpawn.smx, autozspawn.smx. But there is no changes
Newbiedienloan
Old 12-14-2019 , 14:11   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rineek View Post
It didn't help me. Still new join players spawn as human.
What about plugins zr_zspawn_team_override
Also I try to turn on/off plugins SZSpawn.smx, autozspawn.smx. But there is no changes
Sorry I have no idea about your problem. All I changed in the config is disable autospawn, config infection time, and just that.
Oylsister
Old 12-22-2019 , 02:09   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiedienloan View Post
Mine happens too, but that was because it requires at least 3 people to create a mother zombie. bring more people to your server while testing.
Oylsister
Old 12-22-2019 , 02:22   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #415

Franug version is very good, but it still has some little annoying bugs. When people join the server they can't switch weapons by pressing a number 1 and 2. If I press button 1, I will die instantly and respawn. If I press button 2, a message will show up that "This feature is required when you're dead" which was referred to !zspawn command.

I know that the solution without edit code is to type any message to the in-game chat, but I think you should fix it.
Newbiedienloan
Old 12-22-2019 , 05:41   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oylsister View Post
Franug version is very good, but it still has some little annoying bugs. When people join the server they can't switch weapons by pressing a number 1 and 2. If I press button 1, I will die instantly and respawn. If I press button 2, a message will show up that "This feature is required when you're dead" which was referred to !zspawn command.

I know that the solution without edit code is to type any message to the in-game chat, but I think you should fix it.
It is panorama bug from team choosing menu. I’m not sure why, but button 1 and 2 are for choosing teams, which always the buttons that got stuck.
Pressing ESC will unstuck the buttons. This is client side bug not server bug, but people tend to think that is server bug.
Svyatoslav
Old 01-25-2020 , 00:15   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #417

Hello! I installed the zombie plugin from Franuga. Everything works, but there are two problems.
1) When a person is infected, the sound of zombie pain is reproduced, not the sound of infection. Thanks "Oylsister", fixed using your zombiereloaded.smx.
2) When entering the server, the command must be selected twice. If you first select one team and then another, the character will die. You need to select the same team twice. I repeat on the server there are no more plugins. When I turn off the plugin everything works correctly

Last edited by Svyatoslav; 01-25-2020 at 00:17. Reason: Edited
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2020 , 10:21   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #418

New version 3.4

-Fixed a bug with team selection on csgo, fixed the default zombie models for csgo, and other changes.

And remember that I am still searching to collaborate in a active zombie server

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Svyatoslav
Old 02-01-2020 , 13:24   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #419

Thank you very much. This works great!
Groven
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-08-2020 , 07:44   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 1-Feb-2020)
Reply With Quote #420

Is this the mod people uses for Zombie Escape servers?