Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Prof.Dr.Harry
Old 11-20-2019 , 07:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1021

ty m8 and guys maybe u need to update sourcemod (hold ur plugins up to date)

Last edited by Prof.Dr.Harry; 11-20-2019 at 07:19.
yadels
Old 11-20-2019 , 07:31   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1022

I updated sourcemod now only the knives work, I can't get skins. whenever i press the skin number the skin doesnt get applied.
AkshayBhanawala
Old 11-20-2019 , 07:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1023

Thanks for the update brother..
but Knives are not changing..
Skins are not changing..
I think the last 15MB update broke this system.
might have to workaround that whole system now..
kgns
Old 11-20-2019 , 08:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadels View Post
I updated sourcemod now only the knives work, I can't get skins. whenever i press the skin number the skin doesnt get applied.
thats because when you updated sourcemod, you forgot to change FollowCSGOblahblah to No

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
kgns
Old 11-20-2019 , 08:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1025

i will tell this once here for this update; the plugin is working as intended. if you think it's not working, then make sure to provide details so we can replicate the problem and see that it's not working (in whatever case you have).

unless you mention error logs, sourcemod version, ptah version, then know that it's not the plugin's fault, you're just doing something wrong or missing a crucial step.

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
AlinXD
Old 11-20-2019 , 08:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1026

Can confirm plugin working after the last update on both my servers!
Old 11-20-2019 , 09:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1027

I've got many this kind errors in logs:
Code:
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM] Exception reported: Error fetching data from field 300
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM] Blaming: weapons.smx
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM]   [0] DBResultSet.FetchString
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM]   [1] Line 67, weapons/database.sp::T_GetPlayerDataCallback
*I've manually updated SQL table with new fields for now.

Last edited by root88; 11-20-2019 at 10:11.
AkshayBhanawala
Old 11-20-2019 , 09:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1028

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkshayBhanawala View Post
Thanks for the update brother..
but Knives are not changing..
Skins are not changing..
I think the last 15MB update broke this system.
might have to workaround that whole system now..
Okay, I looked again, and I saw something strange that, when I connect for the first time after creating the server, it doesn't work for me.
but then I disconnect from the server and then connect again to the same server, It works..
IDK why, but that is what is happening..
thanks for the reply brother..
I'm really sorry for my mistake..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
i will tell this once here for this update; the plugin is working as intended. if you think it's not working, then make sure to provide details so we can replicate the problem and see that it's not working (in whatever case you have).

unless you mention error logs, sourcemod version, ptah version, then know that it's not the plugin's fault, you're just doing something wrong or missing a crucial step.
Desnox
Old 11-20-2019 , 11:39   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1029

Hey, i have a problem, because i have all the skins form shattered case but i don't have the knives :/
Balabasek
Old 11-20-2019 , 21:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnox View Post
Hey, i have a problem, because i have all the skins form shattered case but i don't have the knives :/
Me too