- For years I thought it was strange a Tank or infected could catch fire and indefinitely burn to death.
- This plugin changes that by extinguishing players after a specified amount of time.
Saved to l4d_burning_duration.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// Which Special Infected to affect: 1=Smoker, 2=Boomer, 4=Hunter, 8=Spitter, 16=Jockey, 32=Charger, 63=All. Add numbers together
// 0.0=Game default. How long Special Infected stay ignited.
// 0.0=Game default. How long the Tank stays ignited.
// 0.0=Game default. How long the Witch stays ignited.
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// Burn Duration plugin version.
- Fixed the plugin not always working 100% of the time.
- Fixed multiple hooks over multiple spawns and not unhooking when dead or plugin turned off.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.