Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Elite Admin System v6.7.2

Post New Thread Reply   

edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 10-19-2019 , 06:42   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #91

Update v5.3
Code:
- Merged amx_chat into admin chat
- Reasons are no longer obligatory in console commands
- Flags in gag/addgag are no longer obligatory in console commands, default is 'sv'
- Changed gag time to minutes
- Fixed AddBan
- Fixed wrong team colors showing in chat
- Fixed amx_addadmin command
- Added some checks to prevent wrong values in console commands
- Changed the looks of amx_say/adminchat and some other commands
Old 10-20-2019 , 20:50   Re: Elite Admin System v4.9.3 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [All Mods Supported] [26/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck For Fun View Post
Hey I will offer a few things if it will interest you if you are not able to
I'd for you to add a command chat, for example say !gag and open gagmenu or !kick name
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=63636
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 10-21-2019 , 05:07   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #93

Update v5.3.2
Code:
* Fixed amx_addgag gagging you instead of the target
Old 10-21-2019 , 08:35   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #94

This plugin is very useful because have a lot of features but for now looks very unstable just my opinion

Send a message via Yahoo to DevilBoy.eXe Send a message via Skype™ to DevilBoy.eXe
iclassdon
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-21-2019 , 09:52   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilBoy.eXe View Post
This plugin is very useful because have a lot of features but for now looks very unstable just my opinion
I beg to differ. It's very stable, my server hasn't crashed. I have been running it for weeks now. Don't knock someone's hard work with baseless information.

Last edited by iclassdon; 10-21-2019 at 09:53.
Send a message via MSN to iclassdon
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2019 , 10:06   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by iclassdon View Post
I beg to differ. It's very stable, my server hasn't crashed. I have been running it for weeks now. Don't knock someone's hard work with baseless information.
I understand Devil's point of view, the plugin has several weekly fix updates, things like, you want to mutate a player and you mutate yourself (example of the last update). But I agree that it is a beautiful plugin, super complete and very well coded, congratulations to Edon for the wonderful work, keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Please stop trying to help. You appear to just be posting random stuff. Wait until you actually understand more about AMX Mod X and how the game works.
https://iceeedr.com.br/
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 10-21-2019 , 14:10   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeedr View Post
I understand Devil's point of view, the plugin has several weekly fix updates, things like, you want to mutate a player and you mutate yourself (example of the last update). But I agree that it is a beautiful plugin, super complete and very well coded, congratulations to Edon for the wonderful work, keep it up.
Obviously there's going to be bugs, EAS_Commands alone has 5.6K lines of code, how am I supposed to know I put an 'id' instead of 'iPlayers' in one of the many get_user_names..?
By the way, I'm running it in my server, which is 32/32 80% of the time, so that's how I find out bugs, fix them and upload the fixed version here.
I'm here to fix the bugs, so if you stumble upon any, report it here.

Last edited by edon1337; 10-21-2019 at 14:14.
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2019 , 14:14   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #98

I didn't understand why the rudeness, I'm defending you, and on top of that I praised the plugin, but ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Please stop trying to help. You appear to just be posting random stuff. Wait until you actually understand more about AMX Mod X and how the game works.
https://iceeedr.com.br/
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 10-21-2019 , 14:16   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeedr View Post
I didn't understand why the rudeness, I'm defending you, and on top of that I praised the plugin, but ok!
My apologies, I didn't mean to be rude to you or Devil, that's the opposite of what I was trying to be. I was just saying that it's impossible to check every line one by one, that's why bugs occur, but I fix them when I find any. Thanks for your support and pardon me.
Old 10-21-2019 , 14:57   Re: Elite Admin System v5.3.2 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks System]
Reply With Quote #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by edon1337 View Post
My apologies, I didn't mean to be rude to you or Devil, that's the opposite of what I was trying to be. I was just saying that it's impossible to check every line one by one, that's why bugs occur, but I fix them when I find any. Thanks for your support and pardon me.
Yes you are right is very complex plugin and can have many bugs, that why i was saying is unstable for now have some bugs but one day it will be bug free
Unlike other plugins this is updated daily and this is very good

Last edited by DevilBoy.eXe; 10-21-2019 at 14:58.
Send a message via Yahoo to DevilBoy.eXe Send a message via Skype™ to DevilBoy.eXe
Old 10-22-2019, 06:37
edon1337
This message has been deleted by edon1337.