Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - FINAL VERSION RELEASED!!!

Post New Thread Reply   

OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2019 , 09:57   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #331

If you installed 1.8.3, you wouldn't get that kind of errors. Also, there's no 1.8.3 in the official website, as this version is no longer supported, so either you're lying, or you didn't download AMXX from the official website.
Old 05-01-2019 , 10:25   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
If you installed 1.8.3, you wouldn't get that kind of errors. Also, there's no 1.8.3 in the official website, as this version is no longer supported, so either you're lying, or you didn't download AMXX from the official website.
Sorry, I installed AMX Mod X Full Installer v1.8.2, but there will be no difference if amxmodx 1.8.3 is installed ....
google.bsk
Old 05-01-2019 , 10:26   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
downloaded from here
https://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2019 , 13:01   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #334

As I said, I'll add the define support in the next update. I always forgot to do that because most of the servers I play already have 1.8.3 version, so I don't have much trouble with that. Also, you didn't install the language file, that's why the compass is with ML_NOTFOUND.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2019 , 13:35   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by google.bsk View Post
Sorry, I installed AMX Mod X Full Installer v1.8.2, but there will be no difference if amxmodx 1.8.3 is installed ....
There's a HUGE difference if you used 1.8.3 - you wouldn't get those errors and the plugins would have compiled and worked, so please provide correct information next time.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 05-01-2019 at 13:35.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
google.bsk
Old 05-01-2019 , 16:21   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #336

I installed the mod somehow, everything seems to be working, the errors disappeared. But it works like it is not clear. Firstly, there is no Russian language. A bunch of lang files copied from this topic does not help. All messages in chat and hud in English. Then I just hang on the map and what to do is incomprehensible. There are no weapons anywhere, I don’t fall from the plane, I just run and everything and the red zone is on fire, running into life. Tell me what else you need to install on the server so that the playability is at least as in the video in the topic header?
google.bsk
Old 05-01-2019 , 16:31   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #337

Here I recorded it on video, I pushed something, like the Russian language appeared, but still something was not right. Please see what's wrong with the game mode?
https://youtu.be/RiqE_WlkX3A
totopizza
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-01-2019 , 16:40   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by google.bsk View Post
Here I recorded it on video, I pushed something, like the Russian language appeared, but still something was not right. Please see what's wrong with the game mode?
https://youtu.be/RiqE_WlkX3A
Logs?
negat1we
Old 05-01-2019 , 16:51   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #339

ERROR: NO TRANSPORTER POINTS.
de_mon rename in battleroyale_island/ or go in cstrike/addons/amxmodx/pubn_mod (or what is the name ) and rename folder battleroyale_island in de_mon. and if you dont have folder pubn_ in configs download all resources from main post
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2019 , 18:48   Re: PUBNITE - BattleRoyale (PUBG + FORTNITE) - [NEW VERSION RELEASED]
Reply With Quote #340

I'm currently working on some minor issues that I made by mistake. About the issues related to the video, you guys need to install everything correctly, I wouldn't share a non-working mod to the community, so make sure everything is installed at where it should be.

Russian language is supported.
No transporter points means you've not the file with the map's points installed.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo

Last edited by EFFx; 05-01-2019 at 18:49.