Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4

Post New Thread Reply   

Red Plasma
Old 04-24-2019 , 18:05   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #141

i'm having a problem when i start up the server and join it the x10 plugin does not work and then i type in console "sm plugins info 27" (27 is the tf2x10) and i comes out with "Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)" i go to check the error logs and nothing is there. i have reinstalled the entire tf2x10 fileset multiple times and i have all the dependencies and i cannot find a fix for this on any other forum. i also tried "sm plugins load tf2x10" and it came out with the same error message
thomastn
Old 04-14-2020 , 01:26   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #142

Hello.
I got a server setup with all of this and it seems to be working. I did some configuring myself and got some weapons to do funny things. But I was just curious where you can get different x10 configs or where to share them to be exact. I'm trying to mimic x100 but I want to make it even more random than it is on other servers. If anyone has any ideas, thanks in advance!
Krystal
Old 05-04-2020 , 02:49   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #143

Hello, So i followed everything that was needed to install this mod and even tried deleting the everything i was told to installed and took my time and reinstalled everything again if ur wondering what im talking about i installed TF2Items,TF2Attributes,SteamTools,Updater and the tf2x10 plugins twice to make sure i didn't mess up but tf2x10 still isn't working and i don't know why. I tried looking through the internet and it seems quite a bit of people are having the same issue's where this plugin doesn't work for them either and theres little to no information on how to fix it and get it to work on our servers. i tried running cvar commands and it ends up saying these don't exist and i've tried running all the sm commands and those come out to unknown commands its like the plugin doesn't exist even though i know i installed everything correctly **TWICE** Someone on the official github had a issue and a dev said to try running ```sm plugins load tf2x10.smx``` when i tried doing that it says i couldn't run this in multiplayer and when i tried running it through the actual server console it didn't work in the slightest. If anyone can help me out my discord is Krystal#0666 you can add me on there and shoot me a dm and if u can't find me on discord here's my steam account name add me on steam and send me a message https://steamcommunity.com/id/CutieDevil/. I would greatly appreciate any support/help to get this x10 gamemode working on my tf2 server.

Thank you for reading ~Krystal
2fpsgamer
Old 05-09-2020 , 19:55   Install correctly not working? unknown commands
Reply With Quote #144

I'm having trouble getting this plugin to work. Ive followed the installation right. Everything is right where it should be. When i type "sm plugins load tf2x10" console says "[SM] Loaded extension tf2items.ext.dll successfully." but when I type anything else like "sm_tf2x10_enable" console says "Unknown command "sm_tf2x10_enable" so what could i be doing wrong?. Sorry if the answer is super obvious I've never really done this before thanks in advance.
WatchersGrim
Old 08-11-2020 , 20:30   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #145

For the plugin to work, the main error message everyone gets is that the plugin TF2x10.smx cant load because of error on line 205. This issue is resulted from not having the updated tf2items.randomizer.txt in your gamedata folder. To do this, go to https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=139069 and look for the gamedata link in the middle of the post. On there it will pull up a github page where you should click on the download zip button and a zip file will download. Inside the zip file, there will be a randomly generated folder name that you must first go into then you will see the tf2items.randomizer.txt file. Just drag and drop that file into your gamedata folder in your server which is located at ./tf/addons/sourcemod/gamedata
sewdyer
Old 06-25-2021 , 17:27   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #146

fix the plugin, it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(it doesnt load up even with all the things installed)
sewdyer
Old 06-26-2021 , 19:43   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #147

nvm just download the zip file and extract it to your server directory
Attached Files
File Type: zip x10.zip (2.23 MB, 199 views)

Last edited by sewdyer; 07-11-2021 at 09:08.
EMRandall13
Old 07-17-2021 , 12:19   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #148

As a medic: touching the resupply cabinet will give you 100% ubercharge. Is this intentional?
EMRandall13
Old 07-18-2021 , 13:08   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #149

The sp file fails to compile.

// C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX\steamCMD\hlserver\tf\addons \sourcemod\scripting\include\steamtools.inc(2 70) : fatal error 196: deprecated syntax; see https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePa...yntax#Typedefs
//

I am using SM 1.11 and MM 1.12 (The dev branches)
ins_
Old 09-24-2021 , 05:31   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #150

No clue if anyone else is having this issue but the plugin doesn't work. I installed everything correctly and all of its dependencies and it says its working fine but when I actually go into the game, none of the weapons get their stats increased x10, and when I try to enable it, it says its already enabled. Tried to disable it and enable it again but that still does nothing.