Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Niklavs
BANNED
Old 12-03-2018 , 01:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #421

Great plugin except, why you couldn’t include in cfg for specific flags only? Is it impossible?
I really need this (seriously):
!knife-public
!skin-flag P
!nametag- flag P
etc.- flag P
Send a message via ICQ to Niklavs Send a message via AIM to Niklavs Send a message via Yahoo to Niklavs
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 12-03-2018 , 12:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niklavs View Post
Great plugin except, why you couldn’t include in cfg for specific flags only? Is it impossible?
I really need this (seriously):
!knife-public
!skin-flag P
!nametag- flag P
etc.- flag P
Quote:
No options for non-premium/vip usage restriction will be added. Do not request it, do it yourself if you want to.
Old 12-03-2018 , 15:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #423

Sorry for requesting it, but why?!?
Why can’t just add that
Send a message via ICQ to Niklavs Send a message via AIM to Niklavs Send a message via Yahoo to Niklavs
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 12-03-2018 , 17:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niklavs View Post
Sorry for requesting it, but why?!?
Why can’t just add that
If I were to take a guess, OP doesn't want you to be making money off the fruits of his free labor.
Old 12-06-2018 , 16:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #425

new skins boys
mlov420
Old 12-06-2018 , 18:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #426

Here is an English version of the weapons file for the Danger Zone update, had to zip it because it's too big too attach I guess. This was generated using the Java tool that comes with the plugin.
Attached Files
File Type: zip weapons_english.zip (8.0 KB, 116 views)

Last edited by mlov420; 12-06-2018 at 18:27.
gildevanaraujo
Old 12-06-2018 , 19:05   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #427

After updating the game, the skins set are gone and when you put them, the server shuts off.
But someone with the problem?
mlov420
Old 12-06-2018 , 19:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #428

I'm actually having the same issue. With weapons.smx on the server and the latest weapons_language files generated, the server is crashing as soon as a player joins a team. Nothing at all in any of the logs.

As soon as weapons.smx is removed, server operates as normal. I tested OP's version of Gloves as well and it seems to work fine. It's just this plugin causing crashes. It happens with the old weapons_ file as well.

I checked exts as well, they are all showing up as loaded.
foxsay
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-07-2018 , 02:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
I'm actually having the same issue. With weapons.smx on the server and the latest weapons_language files generated, the server is crashing as soon as a player joins a team. Nothing at all in any of the logs.

As soon as weapons.smx is removed, server operates as normal. I tested OP's version of Gloves as well and it seems to work fine. It's just this plugin causing crashes. It happens with the old weapons_ file as well.

I checked exts as well, they are all showing up as loaded.
some people say ptah crash also.
MAMAC
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-07-2018 , 05:40   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #430

yes its ptah
Send a message via MSN to MAMAC Send a message via Yahoo to MAMAC