Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Looking for a community

Post New Thread Reply   

Granis
Old 11-18-2018 , 08:35   Looking for a community
Reply With Quote #1

Hello im not sure if this is posted in correct section, but i am looking for a community who has a few server with atleast people playing 90% of the time.

I am located in europe, and can provide a server host on a 100/100Mbit line.

Ive been part of communitys in the past, most of them been swedish and was a long time ago. I recently got myself a second computer that i wanted to run some server on.

So if you have any questions or think i will be perfect for your community, post a message with some info and a link to your website/forum + a link or screenshot of your servers (gametracker or something homemade)

NOTE: I am open to communites outside of europe if you are thinking of expanding to europe with a server.
Old 11-21-2018 , 00:17   Re: Looking for a community
Reply With Quote #2

Hi Granis, is nice to read this. Well im the owner of paradoxteam.org a community dedicated to competitive cs1.6, and im developing a project called pDxPLAY, it's a competitive platform (something like faceit or challengeme.gg). We have vps deployed on miami, new york, los angeles, there we have around 10 public pug servers with ppl playing 24/7, and we use them as an introduction for what will be the theme when we release the platform this year ending. I planned expand the platform to south america and europe, maybe you like this project for EU. Let me know.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2018 , 01:00   Re: Looking for a community
Reply With Quote #3

i wouldn't host servers for a community on home connections, not to say to host a server with an active players all the time, since you will have no protections against DDOS attacks and other types, without a mitigation method, anyone at any time could take down your connection with a free booter/net stress service!

don't do it, it's better to rent a dedicated server or a cloud service with protection to host servers, or you will get headache all the times, i speak from experience!

Last edited by tarsisd2; 11-29-2018 at 01:00.