Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

DDOS Attacks - GRE Tunnel - Proxy (Help Urgent Needed).

Post New Thread Reply   

abdulsami34
Old 10-07-2018 , 18:37   DDOS Attacks - GRE Tunnel - Proxy (Help Urgent Needed).
Reply With Quote #1

Hello there,
I'm gonna be soon hosting some servers in my country, There is no ddos protection in our country. Even the network is maximum of 50mb.

So, I asked a question earlier about Proxy Relay. The best option but it does not work
I use this in my TeamSpeak3 server and CS 1.6 servers, Helps hiding main server ip and such.
But it does not work on CSGO, Because somebody said here i don't really remember, That csgo server ip must contact the cs game server co-ordinator and such.

But 2-3 people said use a gre tunnel.
Is there anyone who could help me out with gre or provide some suggestion to preveting ddos

(I tried ddosing my self and yep the network and even the router went down for the time).
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-08-2018 , 03:10   Re: DDOS Attacks - GRE Tunnel - Proxy (Help Urgent Needed).
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulsami34 View Post
Hello there,
I'm gonna be soon hosting some servers in my country, There is no ddos protection in our country. Even the network is maximum of 50mb.

So, I asked a question earlier about Proxy Relay. The best option but it does not work
I use this in my TeamSpeak3 server and CS 1.6 servers, Helps hiding main server ip and such.
But it does not work on CSGO, Because somebody said here i don't really remember, That csgo server ip must contact the cs game server co-ordinator and such.

Is there anyone who could help me out with gre or provide some suggestion to preveting ddos

(I tried ddosing my self and yep the network and even the router went down for the time).
I hope you're aware that you cannot DDoS yourself as it's still against the law? Even if it's your home connection, you do not have permission from your ISP you'd have to own the whole network for explicit permission.
dangerlord63
Old 10-11-2018 , 14:59   Re: DDOS Attacks - GRE Tunnel - Proxy (Help Urgent Needed).
Reply With Quote #3

Which country ?
abdulsami34
Old 10-16-2018 , 20:22   Re: DDOS Attacks - GRE Tunnel - Proxy (Help Urgent Needed).
Reply With Quote #4

Pakistan.

Last edited by abdulsami34; 10-16-2018 at 20:22.
sphinx
Old 10-17-2018 , 11:31   Re: DDOS Attacks - GRE Tunnel - Proxy (Help Urgent Needed).
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Hello there,
try to get a dedicated server from a game server provider or likewise, and hope they can provide you better bandwidth and ddos protection.
otherwise you are pretty fucked up.
Quote:
a csgo server must be validated by steam via steam account token in order to be visible online.

Quote:
cant help you here.
Quote:
a home router cant stand to a ddos, will die out.