Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2]I have some problem about more than 5 player server.

Post New Thread Reply   

sims2420
Old 04-28-2018 , 15:08   [L4D2]I have some problem about more than 5 player server.
Reply With Quote #1

I have successfully increased the server's player slot and it work without problem.

But there is one problem.

If there are fewer than four players playing the game on the server, others can enter the server in the usual way.

However, if four or more players are playing on the server, the other player can no longer enter the server in the usual way, instead the other player must enter through openserverbrowser and console.

So even if there are four or more people on the server, I want others to always enter the server in the usual way without using openwerverbrowser or console. Is there a way?

For reference, I used l4dtoolz and superversus to expand the player slots on the server.

Last edited by sims2420; 04-29-2018 at 00:48.
oceanyss
Old 05-04-2018 , 08:31   Re: [L4D2]I have some problem about more than 5 player server.
Reply With Quote #2

No there isn't. L4D2 just doesn't support 5+ players for Coop and 8+ players for Versus via normal way.
sims2420
Old 05-06-2018 , 14:18   Re: [L4D2]I have some problem about more than 5 player server.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanyss View Post
No there isn't. L4D2 just doesn't support 5+ players for Coop and 8+ players for Versus via normal way.

okay. now i see.. thanks for hepling me.