Quote:
Originally Posted by boomix View Post
Try latest dev branch web files, to take a look if it fixes your problem

https://github.com/boomix/BoomPanel/tree/dev
thanks, but same Problem and i can not import the new database.sql file

HTML Code:
SET GLOBAL sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE(@@sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''));
MySQL say:

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation
thats a fresh install
Had3s99
Old 12-04-2017 , 15:12   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #22

Hello,

Can u setting up your discord i want to speak you about ur site and help if i can with my idea !

My little idea :

- Import the bans from sourcebans => That can be awesome !
- There is plugin to ban 'smurf' ? like sourcesleuth ?

And very nice job for an alpha it's insane !
boomix
Old 12-04-2017 , 16:38   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
thanks, but same Problem and i can not import the new database.sql file

HTML Code:
SET GLOBAL sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE(@@sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''));
MySQL say:

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation
thats a fresh install
If you still talking about the same error, you dont have to import database again. I said you have to replace the include.php file with this one over here https://github.com/boomix/BoomPanel/tree/dev/WEB .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had3s99 View Post
Hello,

Can u setting up your discord i want to speak you about ur site and help if i can with my idea !

My little idea :

- Import the bans from sourcebans => That can be awesome !
- There is plugin to ban 'smurf' ? like sourcesleuth ?

And very nice job for an alpha it's insane !
I added voice channel in discord. Talking about sourcebans, when the panel will be out of beta and stable I will probably write some kind of bot or something that will convert that bans to my panel.

Talking about second suggestion, to ban smurfs. There are few good ways how to catch them, but they can't be public ones, otherwise there are also workarounds. If it would become something big that a lot of communities would start to use, the workarounds would also became popular. Kinda the same thing happens with cheaters and anticheats.

Yea thanks, I try my best!
Old 12-04-2017 , 19:41   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomix View Post
If you still talking about the same error, you dont have to import database again. I said you have to replace the include.php file with this one over here https://github.com/boomix/BoomPanel/tree/dev/WEB .
Okay, sorry for the mistake but the same Problem after replace the web folder

I try that with the Master Version and replace the includes.php from the dev folder

I try only your Dev Web Version

So you like i give you the rights for the FTP server and the Database too test it out? I can send you private the login data

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 12-04-2017 at 19:42.
bongotrommler
Old 12-05-2017 , 05:21   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #25

check Message: Wrapper is disabled... you need to turn on "allow_url_fopen" @ your PHP.ini-Settings.
Tested the dev build with PHP7, 6 and 5... works like charme.
ItsCEED
Old 12-05-2017 , 07:03   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Do you think I can add some socket stuff ? I think that would be a huge plus. To get real-time data.
Knowing your skill and one of your projects for TF2 that you showed me like year ago you can contribute ALOT to the panel! You might not remember me, but i do!
Send a message via Skype™ to ItsCEED
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2017 , 07:36   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsCEED View Post
Knowing your skill and one of your projects for TF2 that you showed me like year ago you can contribute ALOT to the panel! You might not remember me, but i do!
Sorry
I suck at remembering things.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-05-2017 , 08:04   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongotrommler View Post
check Message: Wrapper is disabled... you need to turn on "allow_url_fopen" @ your PHP.ini-Settings.
Tested the dev build with PHP7, 6 and 5... works like charme.
is not working, look my php.ini and i host my server and more on a dedicated server (linux)
; Whether to allow the treatment of URLs (like http:// or ftp://) as files.
; http://php.net/allow-url-fopen
allow_url_fopen = On

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 12-05-2017 at 10:56.
mlov420
Old 12-05-2017 , 10:50   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #29

Thanks a lot for all the work you put in to make the community better, your plugins are awesome.

I'm having a small issue with the web panel. The homepage works to the extent that it shows up, shows me logged in and tells that it is the alpha panel. But there is nothing in either of the display boxes. Also, every link that I try to go to besides Logout gives me a 404 error.

There are no limitations with my host, I'm on an unmanaged Windows vps. I have lots of other web panels and stuff setup there, so general permissions should be okay. My configs both server side and on the web host are correct, the database and database update both successfully ran. No errors showing up server side except being unable to find server, but that's because the add server page (and all others) give me this 404 error. fopen url is enabled. I have php error reporting on and don't see anything spammed on the page anywhere. I'm just on a standard windows 2012 r2/iis/mysql setup.

Any idea what the issue might be? Appreciate any help.
boomix
Old 12-05-2017 , 11:43   Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] BoomPanel BETA - Admin control panel
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
is not working, look my php.ini and i host my server and more on a dedicated server (linux)
; Whether to allow the treatment of URLs (like http:// or ftp://) as files.
; http://php.net/allow-url-fopen
allow_url_fopen = On
You can write to me at discord private, we can try to solve the issue thru screenshare or something. Worst case I can help you thru teamviewer or you can send me those host details so I can look at it myself. Anyhow, here is my discord: boomix#2082 , lets talk there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
Thanks a lot for all the work you put in to make the community better, your plugins are awesome.

I'm having a small issue with the web panel. The homepage works to the extent that it shows up, shows me logged in and tells that it is the alpha panel. But there is nothing in either of the display boxes. Also, every link that I try to go to besides Logout gives me a 404 error.

There are no limitations with my host, I'm on an unmanaged Windows vps. I have lots of other web panels and stuff setup there, so general permissions should be okay. My configs both server side and on the web host are correct, the database and database update both successfully ran. No errors showing up server side except being unable to find server, but that's because the add server page (and all others) give me this 404 error. fopen url is enabled. I have php error reporting on and don't see anything spammed on the page anywhere. I'm just on a standard windows 2012 r2/iis/mysql setup.

Any idea what the issue might be? Appreciate any help.
It deffinetly sounds like a problem with router. I would need a bit more details where do you have the panel located (subfolder). If its something private, write PM in alliemods with the path, or just add me in discord and we can also try to solve it out.