Administrators can add to any map rechargers using command "sm_rechargers
". Players can manually regenerate their armor or health using these entities (like in Half-Life).
Optionally you can configure each recharger:
- Containing amount of armor\health points.
- Amount of restored points per tick.
- Activation delay.
- Recharge cooldown when all contained points was depleted.
- Price of one usage.
- Restrict to one team only.
- How many points can restore for one player.
Charged healthbox (left) and armorbox (right)
Depleted healthbox (left) and armorbox (right)
Special Thanks To
- Maximum rechargers per map: 8 hp and 8 ap.
- This version was tested in cs:go, previous in cs:s.
- Probably supports other source games.
- Models and sounds included in .7z archive.
- Xblah for textures (Health Charger BM (Half-Life 2 > Skins > Wall Chargers) - GAMEBANANA) (Suit Charger BM (Half-Life 2 > Skins > Wall Chargers) - GAMEBANANA).
- EPacker2 for compilation of textures.