[ANY / ZR?] Breakable / Boss HUD
Displays the health / value of any func_breakable or math_counter that you activate. Plugin is meant for the ZE gamemode, as it displays the current HP of any boss or breakable that you are shooting, but it can be used in other gamemodes as well.
- sm_bhud_version - Breakable / Boss HUD Version (2.0)
- sm_bhud_position - The X and Y position for the hud. (Default: "-1.0 0.09")
- sm_bhud_color - RGB color value for the hud. (Default: "255 0 0")
- sm_bhud_symbols - Determines whether >> and << are wrapped around the text (Default: "1")
- sm_bhud_updatetime - Determines how long in seconds to keep updating the HP on the hud for (Default: "3")
- sm_bhud_displaytype - Display type of HUD. (0 = game_text, 1 = center text) (Default: "0")
- sm_bhud_adminonly - Determines whether BHUD is public or admin only. (0 = public, 1 = admins) (Default: "0")
If updating to a new version, delete your config to get new cvars.
- sm_bhud - Toggles the Boss / Breakable HUD.
- sm_currenthp (ADMFLAG_GENERIC) - Shows the current hud entity's full targetname, index, and health.
- sm_subtracthp <health> (ADMFLAG_GENERIC) - Subtracts health / value from the current entity.
- sm_addhp <health> (ADMFLAG_GENERIC) - Adds health / value from the current entity.
- 2.0 - Plugin Release
- 2.3 - Fixed formatting bug, added two new cvars: sm_bhud_displaytype & sm_bhud_adminonly. In addition, fixed hp values where shooting increases the math_counter value (like ze_shroomforest), and also added support for maps using func_physbox_multiplayer (like ze_santassination).
- 2.4 - Fixed a bug in 2.3 that made some hp counters count the wrong way.
If you find any bugs, feel free to give feedback so I can fix the plugin.