Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
MrTheBank
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Old 10-15-2017 , 06:10   [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
Reply With Quote #1

Because my server using Zombie Fortress Redux, and I want scout, heavy and spy in blue team to become zombie

I found this one but I can't get plugin
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2451768
MrTheBank is offline
The Team Ghost
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: OnClientConnect(int ME)
Old 10-17-2017 , 03:58   Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTheBank View Post
Because my server using Zombie Fortress Redux, and I want scout, heavy and spy in blue team to become zombie

I found this one but I can't get plugin
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2451768
Here I compiled the plugin for you, you have to keep in mind that the online compiler can only compile basic scripts.
Attached Files
File Type: smx zombie.smx (7.1 KB, 142 views)
__________________
- Steam
The Team Ghost is offline
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seduce Me!
Old 10-17-2017 , 10:19   Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Team Ghost View Post
Here I compiled the plugin for you, you have to keep in mind that the online compiler can only compile basic scripts.
You should probably mention that the compiled plugin relies on an extension and two plugins, one of which I don't think I ever officially released.
__________________
Not currently working on SourceMod plugin development.
Powerlord is offline
MrTheBank
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Old 10-18-2017 , 02:34   Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
Reply With Quote #4

Thank you
MrTheBank is offline
The Team Ghost
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: OnClientConnect(int ME)
Old 10-20-2017 , 12:31   Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
You should probably mention that the compiled plugin relies on an extension and two plugins, one of which I don't think I ever officially released.
Ah yes forgot to tell him that, anyways it was mentioned in the post he linked. So I figured he would know to use the extensions and the extra plugins
__________________
- Steam
The Team Ghost is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode