Raised This Month: $246 Target: $400
 61% 

Notices

[ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.1 | Web Shortcuts replacement | UPDATED 14.8.2017


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
ESK0
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Czech Republic
Old 08-13-2017 , 06:13   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michauux View Post
Continue the same error OOPS! THE REQUESTED PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
"!sklep" "normal" http://www.example.pl/
It works great on my server.. Have you changed map?
__________________
Feel free to add me for private plugins My steam profile.
ESK0 is offline
Michauux
Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Old 08-13-2017 , 06:15   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
It works great on my server.. Have you changed map?
The map has changed a few times already.
Michauux is offline
ESK0
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Czech Republic
Old 08-13-2017 , 06:50   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #13

Solved -> Added bug to front page. Use a url shortener if url link contains more &
__________________
Feel free to add me for private plugins My steam profile.
ESK0 is offline
Kammi_
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2007
Old 08-13-2017 , 06:57   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #14

wan't work on cs:s no error etc still get no window

Steamworks 1.2.1

config
Code:
// Usage: "trigger/key" "Window size" address
// Window size can be: normal or height=xxx,width=xxx
// Variables: {NAME}, {STEAMID}, {STEAMID64}, {SERVER_IP}, {SERVER_PORT}
"donate" "normal" http://goo.gl/tyBiQY
"hp" "normal" https://goo.gl/5Hepwv
"tracker" "normal" https://sm.hexa-core.eu/
__________________




Last edited by Kammi_; 08-13-2017 at 07:00.
Kammi_ is offline
Send a message via ICQ to Kammi_
ESK0
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Czech Republic
Old 08-13-2017 , 07:04   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammi_ View Post
wan't work on cs:s no error etc still get no window

Steamworks 1.2.1

config
Code:
// Usage: "trigger/key" "Window size" address
// Window size can be: normal or height=xxx,width=xxx
// Variables: {NAME}, {STEAMID}, {STEAMID64}, {SERVER_IP}, {SERVER_PORT}
"donate" "normal" http://goo.gl/tyBiQY
"hp" "normal" https://goo.gl/5Hepwv
"tracker" "normal" https://sm.hexa-core.eu/
Hmm I dont have CSS So I cannot say.. But in both your cases you dont need to use goo.gl shortener.
__________________
Feel free to add me for private plugins My steam profile.

Last edited by ESK0; 08-13-2017 at 07:12.
ESK0 is offline
Kammi_
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2007
Old 08-13-2017 , 07:36   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #16

same problem without shortner nothing happans on cs:s
__________________



Kammi_ is offline
Send a message via ICQ to Kammi_
ESK0
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Czech Republic
Old 08-13-2017 , 08:13   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammi_ View Post
same problem without shortner nothing happans on cs:s
Guys, I dont have css, So i cannot test it.. :/ And with shortener it works ?

#Edit: Just bought CS:S.
__________________
Feel free to add me for private plugins My steam profile.

Last edited by ESK0; 08-13-2017 at 08:30.
ESK0 is offline
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Apr 2008
Old 08-13-2017 , 08:52   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #18

"Make the source code available - It should be attached as a separate addition to any package you upload, for the quick-ease of access for Approvers."

This should apply to any files that also is required by the plugin, like web-files. Starting to get really annoying that people only share parts of whats needed. Im sure some are grateful that cant host files by themselves and that you offer doing it for them is super nice! But it should be OPTIONAL and either way the files should be posted so people know whats in it and how it works.
Ejziponken is offline
ESK0
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Czech Republic
Old 08-13-2017 , 09:07   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
"Make the source code available - It should be attached as a separate addition to any package you upload, for the quick-ease of access for Approvers."

This should apply to any files that also is required by the plugin, like web-files. Starting to get really annoying that people only share parts of whats needed. Im sure some are grateful that cant host files by themselves and that you offer doing it for them is super nice! But it should be OPTIONAL and either way the files should be posted so people know whats in it and how it works.

Well Maybe you are right maybe not But the php will be private until it will be necessary.

And about the CSS.. It will not work since for SteamWorks for no reason does not send requrests on CSS
__________________
Feel free to add me for private plugins My steam profile.

Last edited by ESK0; 08-13-2017 at 09:09.
ESK0 is offline
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Apr 2008
Old 08-13-2017 , 12:49   Re: [ANY] WebLinks | VERSION 1.0 | Web Shortcuts replacement
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
Well Maybe you are right maybe not But the php will be private until it will be necessary.

And about the CSS.. It will not work since for SteamWorks for no reason does not send requrests on CSS
Why? Are u hiding something?
Ejziponken is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode