[FOF] Ranking and Statistics (Version 1.3.1, 2019-01-13)
A Plugin that implements ranking points, a ranking list, and some statistics for Fistful of Frags
. Easy to install and pretty lightweight. Inspired by DarthNinja's Ranking and Item Logger for TF2, but completely rewritten.
- Configurable ranking point system -> earn points for each kill, loose points for being killed. Use the config file to adjust points for each weapon.
- Ingame ranking list -> say !top10 to view the ranking list ingame. Access the data sheet for each player.
- Ingame statistics -> say !rank to view your own rank and statistics. (Or say !rank [name] to view the data of someone else.)
- Adjustable messages and panels -> use the convars described below to adjust how "chatty" this plugin works.
- Translatable -> this plugin uses sourcemod's translation system. Current languages: English and German.
- Flexible data storage -> you can either use a (default) sqlite database or - in case you are running a popular server - a mysql database.
A player can issue these two:
- sm_rank [<name|#userid>] -> display the current player's rank and data sheet. If [name] is given, this player's data will be displayed. For connected players you can also use the usual target syntax.
- sm_top10 [<starting_position>] -> show the ranking list. By default, max. 500 entries are loaded and displayed. If you want the list to start at a certain position, provide it as a parameter to this command.
As an admin, you can do this:
- sm_rank_reload -> reload the config file fof_rank.cfg. (See below: Configuration)
- sm_giverankpoints <name|#userid> <points>] -> Silently give points to one ore more players. Usually points are added to or substracted from the points a player already has. But if you provide the points parameter with a preceding '=' the points of a player will be set to this exact amount. For example: sm_giverankpoints @all 50 adds 50 points to every connected player. Whereas sm_giverankpoints @all =50 sets the points of all connected players to 50. PLEASE HANDLE WITH GREAT CARE AND RESPONSIBILITY! THERE IS NO WAY OF UNDOING THIS!
- sm_rank_version -> the plugin's version, obviously...
- sm_rank_enabled -> 1/0 for enabling or disabling the plugin. (Default 1)
- sm_rank_announceplayers -> 0/1 for announcing every connecting player including his rank and country in the chat. (Default 1)
- sm_rank_showpanels -> 1/0 for showing each connecting player either a welcome panel with the top 3 and a short explanation or with his own ranking data. (Default 1)
- sm_rank_informpoints -> 0/1 for showing an information each time a player earns or looses points in the chat. (Default 1)
- sm_rank_roundsummary -> 0/1 for showing an information at each round's end about each player's performance. (Default 1)
Download the ZIP file and extract it into the sourcemod base folder. Usually here: .../fof/addons/sourcemod
After that, restart your server or (re)load the plugin: sm plugins load fof_rank
By default, the plugin uses an sqlite file to store all data. This may be suitable for servers that are not visited by too many players. If you are running a server that is used by a large community (like tenthousands...) you should better define a database configuration named fofstats
in sourcemod's config/databases.cfg
file and use a mysql database. Just create a database (and a mysql user); all needed tables will be created automatically.
Take a look inside the fof_rank.cfg
and modify it to your needs! It's pretty straightforward, really!
Download from GitHub: https://github.com/TheOnePerson/fof_...r/fof_rank.zip
View the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/TheOnePerson/fof_stats
. Use the functionality there to contribute to the sources!